Ariel tells DC that he would pay $160 to watch UFC 255

Fuck Ariel and fuck that water card.

0GE97mk.jpg

GOD FORBID

Thing is I believe him. Only bitches like him or Schaub can talk such dumb shit. The further away these clowns stay away from a mic, the better.

At first I thought "well he's Canadian so" but even 160 Canadian dollars is too loony. Maybe he was thinking about Jamaican dollars

Screen Shot 2020-11-17 at 7.58.52 PM.png

I would pay for basically every PPV if they were like 20 bucks, and I think most people would too.

PPV's are super expensive. They are a huge barrier for the UFC to reach the same popularity as sports like basketball/baseball/ice hockey. While it remains they will always have a ceiling they can't break. I get the PPV $$$ mean everything to the UFC business. When they can get to the point TV deals can replace that it will be massive.

The current price significantly limits the audience (but I assume they have figured that is how they can make the most money).

Just compare what you get from netflix to a UFC card.

He probably has spent 1000x that on all of his WWE memorabilia. Ariel is like Schaub, but a pussy.

doesn't translate, dudes loaded and knows a bunch of the people involved.. His motifs are different to the average watcher.

I would pay 160 Zimbabwean Dollars, sure.

This fight card is so weak, I prob won't even bother turning on the iptv to watch it tbh. I'll only do so if I end up betting on some fights.

Timestamped

What do you say Sherbros? Do you agree with Ariel?

How much would you pay to watch UFC 255 headlined by Fig vs Alex Perez?

He would snort 165 worth of grams which isn't much...

Back