Ariel tells DC that he would pay $160 to watch UFC 255

GTFOH with that shill of ariel. At this moment of writing, in colombia the USD is around 3,639.95 COP so multiply that for 160 is around 582400 COP! That's almost one month of salary.

Ariel can shill everything he wants and "suggesting" prices for PPV but not every fan has the cash to pay 100+ USD on a PPV.

Yeah I’ve got a better idea

200.gif

Too bad WMMA and Flyweights aren't draws unfortunately. Only if Conor headlined and/or if it was a LHW contender fight...

GTFOH with that shill of ariel. At this moment of writing, in colombia the USD is around 3,639.95 COP so multiply that for 160 is around 582400 COP! That's almost one month of salary.

Ariel can shill everything he wants and "suggesting" prices for PPV but not every fan has the cash to pay 100+ USD on a PPV.

Bro when I went to Colombia, good lort!!!! Money in the US is not like money there. I was happy to part with some of my hard earned dollars there for the women’s. Not trying to be rude, but good lort I love Colombian girls!upload_2020-11-17_22-24-15.jpeg

Ariel just being politically correct in a ,lol, 2 titled Ppv..... or someone should make him pee in a plastic thingy and see what's going on.
If I have to point to a Mike Perry fight as the motivation behind spending 65 potatoes THEN IM NOT.
I'll hit the play by plays....... the next morning.

- smh-

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back