Ariel telling Stephen A. to watch for Cowboy to fold like a cheap tent

lol

SAS inadvertently outed Helwani as a hater

The weasel of all weasels

When he is with Cowboy he says one thing, but behind his back its a different story.
Im not surprised motherfuckers

<BC1>

That's been outed way before, Ariel has always been a weasel. What's worse is when the does the little smirk and acts innocent like he doesn't know what people are talking about when they call him out on it. Like Nick said, people like that get slapped.

SAS has the UFC on high alert

I've been a Sherdogger for over a decade, and it has been a common belief amongst all of us that Cowboy chokes in the spotlight. Now you're all acting like you never felt that way just to get at a guy you already don't like

So, Stephen A is Ariel's puppet.

Confirmed.
Stephen doesn’t have real opinions. He just says stuff he has:
1. Heard from someone else
2. Made up in his head purely to cause controversy

"What joe rogan doesnt know is i was speaking to a guy by the name of Ariel Helwani, who i'm talking to right now, who kept reminding me leading up to the fight; Cowboy Cerrone doesn't show up in big events, the lights get brighter, he kinda shrinks Stephen A, look out for it..."

2:20 in/

Literally aeveryone who has watched cerrone since bendo knew this as fact, cerrone was coming to get k.o.d, I personally thought he was go out by another body shot

I've been a Sherdogger for over a decade, and it has been a common belief amongst all of us that Cowboy chokes in the spotlight. Now you're all acting like you never felt that way just to get at a guy you already don't like

Truth bombs

If this is true it serves to further highlight the UFC and mma bullshit.
Ariel said that which is true but on camera he hides his true feels and makes out like donald is the best thing since sliced bread. The only difference between them is stephen just says it. Hes not two faced.
The sad thing is Ariel will more than likely deny this and jump on the hate wagon. The gang mentality bullying of smith

lol

When he is with Cowboy he says one thing, but behind his back its a different story.

<BC1>

All the credible analysts I listened to prefight were predicting a Conor first round KO. Most of the fans were too.

So what did Ferguson and Gaethje's performances prove to Stephen A Smith to display their chances in a fight against Khabib?

I guess nothing.

We both know a Conor fight is much, much, much bigger than a gaethje or Ferguson fight. Also, that's a bit of redirection and it actually further enforces Ariel's and Stephen's point.

Everyone: conor will destroy cowboy hes ducking gaetje/khabib

SAS: What we thought would happen happened, we didnt learn anything

Everyone: we learned 65 things this fight

lol

<BC1>
Except Ariel literally said this publicly multiple times leading up to the fight...

Although he's not wrong on this, Ariel is a piece of shit. He'd smile in Donnie's face then talk shit behind his back. Now he's sucking up to Stephen A. Smith. I can't wait for the day somebody breaks that nose. Hopefully Zuffa will put Red Goof vs Ariel on one of their undercard. Only time I'll ever root for Dana.

Yeah, Helwani's behaviour doesn't do much to dispel stereotypes let's be honest

Lol at this dweeb Smith dragging Ariel into his beef to protect him. This guy is gonna bring more drama to the sport, Dana must be buzzing

Ooooo

Kinda distasteful to put Ariel out there like that as he's someone who likely would've and still could interview Cerrone in the future. If anyone deserves it, though, it's the Nose.

Every fight is a big fight. Cowboy is a slow starter and takes time to get into his mindset. Conor is simply that much better at this point in their careers

Bendo, Pettis, RDA, Till, Gaethje and Conor all stopped Cerrone in round 1 at various stages of his career. I can't stand Ariel but Cowboy has a long history of coming up small in the biggest events. With Bendo, that loss was only two fights after losing a terrific 5 round battle to him. Cowboy has had multiple hype trains where he beats lesser fighters and looks like a monster. Fans think finally he's put it all together. Suddenly put the bright lights on him and he turns into a mouse.

Why is anyone buying this dishonest narrative that people are upset about him saying we didn't see enough?

Nobody disagree with that. People are upset about him shitting on Cowboy.

Lol everything including Luke Thomas, a guy I rarely disagree with on MMA.

Why is anyone buying this dishonest narrative that people are upset about him saying we didn't see enough?

Nobody disagree with that. People are upset about him shitting on Cowboy.

I can empathize on that, quitter is a poor word choice, but cowboy has not lived up to his potential in big fights before

Back