Ariel Paying Homage To One Of The Greatest MMA Legends EVER.

TheToqueville

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Enough talk about cokehead primadonnas, let's talk about fighters' fighters. Just caught Ariels latest intervew with Bisping. Glad to hear that Bisping's book is doing so well with amazing reviews everywhere, he deserves every last penny he makes from it. Also I knew that his eye was damaged, but didn't know it was fake.

Anyway, NOONE approaches Bisping in terms of toughness and perserverance ( maybe Overeem, that's it).

Check out the interview, and WAR to one of the most prolific fighters to ever enter the octagon.

bisping3.jpg

Last edited:
I like how he belittles ariel so effortlessly.

Like it comes 2nd nature

"I'm not a circus animal."

Excellent reply. And Ariel's kind of a piece of shit for asking for that.

Bisping a legend? Legendary ducked yoel and weidman and talked behind their backs.

Bisping a legend? Legendary ducked yoel and weidman and talked behind their backs.
So one duck erases his entire career? And who’d he duck Yoel for? GSP? Cause that’s such an easier fight OBVIOUSLY

Tough son of a bitch! Got the eye of a mannequin!

i cannot and will not watch that weasel helwani any more. ever. He sickens me.

So one duck erases his entire career? And who’d he duck Yoel for? GSP? Cause that’s such an easier fight OBVIOUSLY

So a retired Welterweight is more dangerous that Romero?

There’s no going around it, Bisping nearly killed off the Middleweight division with his shameful display of Cowardice... wasted the last few prime years of MWs like Jac, Weidman, and possibly Romero while the rest of the STACKED MW division ate itself.

Bisping meanwhile was opting to fight retired WW GSP and 50 year old losing streak Hendo.

One of the most shameful displays in MMA history.

UFC: hey we would like you to fight hendo again,and GSP,we dont want you to fight Romero,we rather you or GSP hold that belt. the gsp fight will be for crazy money too.
Bisping: NO M8 I GOT TO DO WHATS RIGHT. HENDOKOBISPINGLOL420 ON SHERDOG WILL BE REALLY MAD AT ME IF I DONT TAKE THIS BOUT FOR A LOT LESS MONEY THAT YA HAVENT EVEN OFFERED ME TO TAKE. BECAUSE I AM IN TOTAL CONTROL OF MY TITLE DEFENSES YEA?

Enough talk about cokehead primadonnas, let's talk about fighters' fighters. Just caught Ariels latest intervew with Bisping. Glad to hear that Bisping's book is doing so well with amazing reviews everywhere, he deserves every last penny he makes from it. Also I knew that his eye was damaged, but didn't know it was fake.

Anyway, NOONE approaches Bisping in terms of toughness and perserverance ( maybe Overeem, that's it).

Check out the interview, and WAR to one of the most prolific fighters to ever enter the octagon.

View attachment 714553

Bisping had a long career. He won the lottery with the Rockhold KO then doubled down on his own hype and got wrecked by GSP and Gastelum.

Great company man he was.

Bisping is a legend. I'm almost certain he was clean his entire career. When USADA came, everyone started sucking or tested positive for steroids. Bisping remained and finally became champion after years of being a top fighter. He's basically Donald Cerrone except he became champion.

i cannot and will not watch that weasel helwani any more. ever. He sickens me.

Same. I can’t stand him. Hardcores know enough about the guy to understand that he is a snake. I mean, he secretly worked for the UFC for YEARS, then burst into tears and hijacked his own show when they took exception to him doing a Bellator event. I can only imagine some of the shit he has done behind the scenes...

View attachment 714553

Are you insane? Wow.

There’s no going around it, Bisping nearly killed off the Middleweight division with his shameful display of Cowardice... wasted the last few prime years of MWs like Jac, Weidman, and possibly Romero while the rest of the STACKED MW division ate itself.

Bisping meanwhile was opting to fight retired WW GSP and 50 year old losing streak Hendo.

Lol, what the fuck are you talking about? There was 17 months and 3 fights from winning the belt to losing it.

Yoel smashed Weidman a few months after Bisping won the belt which removes Weidman from your argument and Jacare lost to Whitaker shortly before so he's out of your argument too.

In these 17 months Bisping was also injured for several of them and Whitaker fought Yoel in a perfectly reasonable top contender/ interm champion match with Robert being out over a year after GSP vacating the belt make Robert Undisputed. In the next 28 months how many times did Robert defend that title? Lol.

Did you accuse Alverez of nearly killing off the LW division when he held onto the belt for 8 months or so to fight a FW that hadn't accomplished any where near what GSP had because it would make him the most money?

How about Conor? Was that shameful cowardice that almost killed off the division when he ran away with the belt for 18 months or whatever it was?

Your narrative is ridiculous, Bisping defended the belt more in the 17 months he held it than anyone else has since Weidman back in 2013, lol. By the time he won the belt he had played his dues and giving him Hendo for revenge and the GSP super fight was fine by me and did absolutely nothing to negatively impact the division as you claim.

Same. I can’t stand him. Hardcores know enough about the guy to understand that he is a snake. I mean, he secretly worked for the UFC for YEARS, then burst into tears and hijacked his own show when they took exception to him doing a Bellator event. I can only imagine some of the shit he has done behind the scenes...

He's certainly not perfect, I agree there. But he's literally the only prominent mma reporter that isn't afraid of Dana.

I expected an actual legend, Bisping was good and fun and shit but not a legend unless you are from the UK

Robert Whittaker is just as much at fault and that's a fact. Don't care that he's a sherdog darling. It's true.

None of that happened. Bisping was injured from the Henderson fight (a fight the UFC wanted) and then had knee surgery in January. By the time the GSP fight was being put together he was still injured. He also agreed to do the ultimate fighter and fight Whittaker or Yoel after but it fell through and Dana decided to give him the GSP fight after Woodley shit the bed vs Maia.

I expected an actual legend, Bisping was good and fun and shit but not a legend unless you are from the UK

Im not from the UK and in my eyes he was an absolute legend, in the sense that he did the most, with the least physical attributes. He fought over 5 years with one eye. The only other fighter who has that level heart is Overeem.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back