Ariel Hewani drops a bombshell on why fans justify Bisping fighting Hendo and hate Woodley for it.

The struggle for black athletes in America is real. All the fans, money and hot women throwing themselves at them. Just horrible what these guys go through on a daily basis.
LeBron only makes $45 mil a year to wear Nike clothes! How's he suppose to survive in this economy like that?!

87XU9XL.jpg
giphy.gif

Really? I guess hanging with Luke Thomas makes you dumber.
Nah.
Ariel is doing what Ariel does. People are talking about this as an issue, and he raised it as a point of discussion among the panel.
It's a fair topic. I think that the MMA media is a ridiculous place to have these conversations, but it doesn't make them dumb for doing it. Just a bit off base.

Hate has seemed equal, way to stir it up little merman.

But @JollyRants, haven't you said you hate the idea of Bisping/Hendo 2 and now you think Woodley should be allowed to fight whoever he wants?

Are you prejudice against shit-talking British people?
He hates successful Europeans who talk trash. Totally not racist. Minorities can't be racist bro, don't you know?

Jesus Christ. Now MMA is playing the race card. Sorry that 2 of the 3 black champs put me to sleep. If they were white I'd still be falling asleep. This racism shit has gone wayyyyy to far. Woodley hasn't been champ long enough for me to complain about him. I also think the middleweight champ is a loudmouth douche. Is that racist towards white people?

Who justifies Bisping/Hendo? That match is 100% BS.

if white american people just went 'yup, we like our own', like every other group, people wouldn't cry racism so often.

The UFC is as racist as America itself, to whatever extent that is? Obviously.

Lol. My post history proves I've been against Bisping v. Hendo for the title. I love the rematch but not for the title. It's bullshit for the rest of the division and makes the rankings seem pointless. So, yay I'm not racist!

Really though, why are these journalists alienating their fans like this. I thought Ariel being banned was bullshit and voiced my support for him. Moving forward, he can fend for himself if he gets screwed again. MMA pseudo-jounalism sucks. I'll rely on these forums for my news, like we did in the early 2000s.

30:26 I was already thinking the same thing. I agree with him.

Your title is garbage. Dropping a "bombshell" implies some undeniable truth or fact. These are just opinions. Same as you would find in any thread here on sherdog. Should I write "BOMBSHELL" as the beginning to all of my posts now??

And just for clarity, i'm not agreeing or disagreeing with the opinions in the video, I just want to make it clear that's all they are. No need to lie and pretend they are something more than that.

People love to piss and moan about problems that have no solutions.

I did not even notice Woodley was Black, to me he's just a fighter

I still can't believe that this low life didn't pull the race-card when Dana and his italian friends smacked him down.

Bisping has been around forever, we all remember that iconic loss to Hendo, if they don't fight again now there won't be another chance for them to do so. Plus a great chance to expand into the British market witht he fight being in the UK.

As dumb as Hendo getting a shot is, it makes a little more sense, though Jacare should be getting the shot.

Woodley is still fresh on the scene and has been up and down. He lost to Shields, Rory Mac and I think Kelvin should have gotten the nod in their fight. He's not a fan favourite, he's not exciting to watch half of the time and now he's holding up the division with this GSP nonsense. Playing the race card is poor form.

Ariel is so full of shit. Bisping vs Hendo is widely considered a fucking joke.

Hendo knocked Bisping OUT. There is a storyline and a chance for redemption.

Back