Media Ariel Helwani's goes off about UFC 247 Judging

Where was Ariel crying when Silva got robbed vs Ping? He didnt make noise when Hendricks got robbed like this. In all the egregious scoring and poor refereeing in the UFC THIS is when he stands his moral high ground over a close decision? Fuck Ariel. Cry more

Ariel(and quite a few others) aren't aware that the New Unified rules haven't been adopted by Texas.

K2B0vb2.gif

xIzUDQT.jpg

Next scrum:
"I dont really like you ariel, so im not answering your question"

575638f925b1f136015194.gif

I'm glad it bothers him so much lol I know it's petty but it's even funnier

Basically this. In the history of the sport I have seen this isnt even top 50 contraversial decision. Cry about it. and still

Imagine being a boxing fan your whole life and wanting to start a revolution over that decision.

Imagine thinking the goat should be dethroned by someone running away for the last half of every round.

Just fuckin lol at the noob rage

Imagine being a boxing fan your whole life and wanting to start a revolution over that decision.

Imagine thinking the goat should be dethroned by someone running away for the last half of every round.

What diehard fan wants legends in the sport to be dethroned without a thorough beating? That sends an Indian tear down my cheek thinking about it

Thank you lol

It's pathetic

<{hughesimpress}>
I dont even think GSP got a thorough enough assbeating to dethrone. He deserved to be trashed for that bitch move once he got the nod. Jones earned the right to the nod in a close one followed by an immediate rematch. If he ducks then fuck him to

I dont understand the hissy fit over THIS fight, when there were others IN THE SAME CARD that were much worse and he would have never even addressed otherwise. Not to mention many, many others. This one was a close one, and its the one he decides to go crazy over? pffff

I already knew Ariel was a closeted Jones hater from small things he says and hints at. This IMO exposes it completely.

And im even able to tell you the reasons why. There are two:
1- Ariel is Canadian, aka a GSP nuthugger and he is mad that Jones is GOAT over him.
2- Ariel is a nerdy, uptight bitch ass dude. So he has problems over jones bad boy behaviour outside the cage, which includes his ped issues

As usual, a weasel, fake guy

I dont even think GSP got a thorough enough assbeating to dethrone. He deserved to be trashed for that bitch move once he got the nod. Jones earned the right to the nod in a close one followed by an immediate rematch. If he ducks then fuck him to

Ya i mean GSP got his fuckin ass whipped but edged rounds. Jones brought the fight the entire time outside the flurries to start the rounds. And maybe got edged in the raw statistics. But more people wanna see Jones dethroned.

At least Cejudo brought the fight to Mighty Mouse, and clearly won the 5th round.

If a champion loses an even fight while forcing the action, so be it. But wanting it to happen is just sad.

Ya i mean GSP got his fuckin ass whipped but edged rounds. Jones brought the fight the entire time outside the flurries to start the rounds. And maybe got edged in the raw statistics. But more people wanna see Jones dethroned.

At least Cejudo brought the fight to Mighty Mouse, and clearly won the 5th round.

If a champion loses an even fight while forcing the action, so be it. But wanting it to happen is just sad.
Let me rephrase my dude. Hold up. GSP got his ass waxed but even then him getting the nod as a dominant champ only mildly bothered me. The bitch shit after is the main reason I say fuck him

I dont understand the hissy fit over THIS fight, when there were others IN THE SAME CARD that were much worse and he would have never even addressed otherwise. Not to mention many, many others. This one was a close one, and its the one he decides to go crazy over? pffff

I already knew Ariel was a closeted Jones hater from small things he says and hints at. This IMO exposes it completely.

And im even able to tell you the reasons why. There are two:
1- Ariel is Canadian, aka a GSP nuthugger and he is mad that Jones is GOAT over him.
2- Ariel is a nerdy, uptight bitch ass dude. So he has problems over jones bad boy behaviour outside the cage, which includes his ped issues

As usual, a weasel, fake guy

Clear as day. To dig your heels in over THIS fight. You have to hate Jones.

We've all seen actual horrible decisions. And they weren't anything close to the longest reigning champion who is pressing the fight edging close rounds on the card.

And obviously it's not a scoring criteria, but to think there's no merit to the idea of "having to take the title from the champion" is just dweeb shit. And honestly disappointing from Ariel. Despite his dweeb status, he's been in it long enough to appreciate the sentiment.

Everything else you said is spot on. I just want no misconception. GSP got beat like he stole and Hendricks did nothing round 5

I don't care what this crying brat is talking about. Ariel really sounds like a butthurt Reyes fan.

At the end of the day, You gotta beat the champ. A decade of dominance. Jones has defeated 2 generations of fighters. He's cleared out the division TWICE over and it's justifiably to skid pass a champion, getting backup up for most of the fight?!

He's reaching. The fight was close but looking back, Reyes didn't land even close to the amount of strikes comp box captured. He look good, but the crowd and announcers really hyped the fight in the direction of Reyes

Another thing. In the first round it was not a knockdown. If you go back and look at a gif, Reyes punched Jones in the chest/ shoulder while he was off balance. That was NOT A KNOCKDOWN

Last edited:
Clear as day. To dig your heels in over THIS fight. You have to hate Jones.

We've all seen actual horrible decisions. And they weren't anything close to the longest reigning champion who is pressing the fight edging close rounds on the card.

And obviously it's not a scoring criteria, but to think there's no merit to the idea of "having to take the title from the champion" is just dweeb shit. And honestly disappointing from Ariel. Despite his dweeb status, he's been in it long enough to appreciate the sentiment.
BOOM Jon is low hanging fruit and an easy target to paint the bad guy. He used his journalist platform to stroke the fire of the anti-Jones crowd over a close fight. Filthy weasel shit

I don't care what this crying brat is talking about. Ariel really sounds like a butthurt Reyes fan.

At the end of the day, You gotta beat the champ. A decade of dominance. Jones has defeated 2 generations of fighters. He's cleared out the division TWICE over and it's justifiably to skid pass a champion, getting backup up for most of the fight?!

He's reaching. The fight was close but looking back, Reyes didn't land even close to the amount of strikes comp box captured. He look good, but the crowd and announcers really hyped the fight in the direction of Reyes
KA FUCKING BOOM

I'm glad we don't have a champion that ran for the last 2 rounds. This is MMA, not football or Track.

Back