Ariel Helwani: "The weight never mattered to McGregor"

Wow.

It be impossible for me to say I'm not a Conor fan after this.

McGregor's the fucking man.

The Heavies are one big Conor blowjob. Ease your way in and get on your knees.

I wonder if a lot of the Conor fans realize you can appreciate a fighter without throwing shade on another fighter or embellishing, lol.

You're basically shitting on Conor for taking the Nate fight.

"But Conor fans...." seems to be the automatic response when someone gets called out on some absurdity regarding Conor.

"But Conor fans...." seems to be the automatic response when someone gets called out on some absurdity regarding Conor.

I was not. Don't be apprehensive you big baby.

Nate must be in relatively poor shape.
which is probably one of the reasons he was picked. Stand up fighter with 10 days to prep, awesome ground game but no wrestling.

it will be fun for as long as it lasts - that's the plus.

Fighting a guy who can't handle any kicks and has no KO power? Who gives a shit about weight, lol.

Not hating, just stating facts.

Props to both for taking the fight.
I love how your avi is a good answer to almost any sherdog thread/post.

Will not buy. What the fuck is this fight? Wolf tickets you fucking homos

Fighting a guy who can't handle any kicks and has no KO power? Who gives a shit about weight, lol.

Not hating, just stating facts.

Props to both for taking the fight.
Diaz cant handle leg kicks. Does Conor even throw leg kicks? No.

Love Conor but his rash decisions worry me

Dude is just a racist who only likes Latino fighters. At 70k posts I don't think he interacts with real people enough to get over his close minded view

I agree just like your journalism it never mattered.

The mermaid needs some of these now
Burn-box-and-bottle2.jpg

Fighting someone - ANYONE - at the weight he was preparing for makes more sense. The purse is the same and his opponent wouldn't be a lot bigger with a reach advantage. Diaz isn't going to be 170 on fight night.

Anyway, I'm just irritated because we're wasting a Conor fight on a guy who's going to be screwing around. I don't watch WWE or Bellator, I want to see professionals fuck each other up :(

Trust me I am pissed as well, beyond pissed, but I only blame RDA. I think Conor is showing huge balls here and I applaud him for it, it is gonna be a fun fight.

I bet 90% of fighters in the ufc would give a big shit about the weight. You wouldn't see GSP taking a short notice fight against someone & agreeing to weigh in at 185. Jones wouldn't fight sonnen on short notice & that was at his weight class. Mcgregor is a throw back & has balls as big as anyone that's ever competed in the sport.
GSP doesn't need to fight just to avoid bankrupting himself with his spending habits, either.

Back