Ariel Helwani: "The weight never mattered to McGregor"

Lmao. Shut up fool.

Helwani legit as fuck.
1204960_orig.jpg

How can people keep saying Nate must not be in good shape? All the Diaz brothers do is stay in shape. He may not be on weight but I am confident he is in great shape!

Fighting a guy who can't handle any kicks and has no KO power? Who gives a shit about weight, lol.

Not hating, just stating facts.

Props to both for taking the fight.
Diaz is a fucking beast don't act like he isn't. His BJJ is sick and his boxing is top notch. Just remember what he did to the last #1 contender who fought for the belt.

Conor's nuts to take the fight. No upside at all, fighting a fat lump with a good chin who's going to screw around and try to be 'hilarious'.

An annoying bore-decision or submission via superior heft awaits.

Damn that means Nate is not in great fighting shape. Still interested to see how Conor handles a very good BJJ practitioner.
Nate fights at both 155 and 170...he's still very dangerous, especially against the featherweight champ.

Conor is going to dust Nate off in disgusting fashion.

Besides the shit talk, this is as big of a one-sided fight for McGregor that he's had in the UFC.

As a fight fan period, I gotta give credit to the UFC and the guys who stepped up or changed opponents in these last 2 main events. We've seen the UFC do worse plenty of times in the past when this shit happens.

I'll take this fight (and Cowboy vs. Cowboy) as a "fun fight" over any of what Scott Coker considers a "fun fight" in Bellator.

Diaz is a fucking beast don't act like he isn't. His BJJ is sick and his boxing is top notch. Just remember what he did to the last #1 contender who fought for the belt.

Sure, trump him up buddy. How'd he look against Thomson? There was a lot to that Cerrone fight you can choose to not acknowledge.

I wanna see some trash talking. I already broke out the popcorn

Conor's nuts to take the fight. No upside at all, fighting a fat lump with a good chin who's going to screw around and try to be 'hilarious'.

An annoying bore-decision or submission via superior heft awaits.

Conor isn't nuts, he's just legitimately confident in his skills. He believes he can beat anybody, so far he's backed everything up.

Sure, trump him up buddy. How'd he look against Thomson? There was a lot to that Cerrone fight you can choose to not acknowledge.
Is he not allowed to lose to great fighters to still be considered legit? The guy has the skills just isn't always mentally on par with his talents.

He looked damn good beating up Michael Johnson. I'm optimistic about Nate being the good Nate in a fight this big.

He looked damn good beating up Michael Johnson. I'm optimistic about Nate being the good Nate in a fight this big.

Hopefully you're right and it's a good fight. I just don't see 10 days notice Diaz having a fuck ton of cardio and figuring out how to check kicks and do more than throw slaps, paws and middle fingers, with the occasional 'bitch'. I hope this is the best fight I've ever fucking seen...

Because I know I'm paying for it, lol.

Is he not allowed to lose to great fighters to still be considered legit? The guy has the skills just isn't always mentally on par with his talents.

No, he's not allowed to lose; not here anyway. People think guys are chopped liver after one loss. How many does Diaz have? How many top five guys at 155 has he beaten? He's a very low level 170'er.

Im more excited for the shit talk leading up to the fight than the actual fight

Nate not wanting to fight at 155lbs does not necessarily mean he is not in good shape...it probably justmeans that he doesn't all of a sudden want to have to cut 20+lbs on top of suddenly taking on this task. He is in a position to demand catch weight so why wouldn't he?

Conor isn't nuts, he's just legitimately confident in his skills. He believes he can beat anybody, so far he's backed everything up.

I know he'll back himself to beat a WW (he'd back himself to beat Werdum) but aside from the purse there's very little upside to this fight. He's nuts for taking it, imo.

Ariel reporting about Bellator always mattered to Dana.

Fighting a guy who can't handle any kicks and has no KO power? Who gives a shit about weight, lol.

Not hating, just stating facts.

Props to both for taking the fight.

Jones pulled out against MW wrestler Chael Sonnen.

Back