Ariel Helwani talks with Jones and DC

Weidman

Still my booooy!
@red
Reaction score
[YT]V9UgCW4rxVg[/YT]

[YT]cPxqowvhwzc[/YT]

Watched the DC one, really good intv

People who don't want to watch the whole thing should at least scroll to the end of the DC one. The Steven Seagal part is hilarious.

What was the line changing news?

Fucking Seagal...

Great JJ interview.

Both great interviews. But can Bones beat DC AND Seagal?? I'm not so sure now...

will watch the rest of dc interview today

not sure if im in the mood to watch jj and his ugly cat saying bs

and dc video has 33% more views than jj

Jesus christ steven seagal is a cancerous leach, how can anyone not see that? The fact that Jon Jones didn't want anything to do with him makes me respect his intelligence and character and fervently hope for his victory on Saturday

will watch the rest of dc interview today

not sure if im in the mood to watch jj and his ugly cat saying bs

and dc video has 33% more views than jj

well it was also the video that was aired all over twitter and sherdog over ground breaking news because of the steven seagal part at the end

there was a thread anticipating what the groundbreaking news hours before the video came out, so im sure that gave it a lot of momentum

still thought the DC video was better even though it was longer

Jones has repeatedly compared the hype/threat/record of DC to the hype/threat/record of Teixeira.

Obv the public doesn't actually see the two as comparable, we know this from the betting odds:

- Jones was -700 going into that fight and is -160 going into this one.
http://www.fightbetnetwork.com/fights/1730/glover-teixeira-vs-jon-jones
http://www.fightbetnetwork.com/fights/2551/jon-jones-vs-daniel-cormier

I wonder if he's aware of the fact that he's wrong and the public perception is totally different going into this fight. He could just be saying it to get himself in the right head space, play mindgames, etc... But it's also possible that he really sees DC as just another guy like the others, which would be interesting.

lol!!! The only good thing that Jon Jones has ever done was refuse to let Seagal come into his training room and steal thunder. Now it's going to bite him in the ass lmao

Steven-Seagal-dancing.gif

A portion of this is coming your way Jon!

Only saw the DC one. Really good. I really want him to win.

Back