Ariel Helwani layeth the smacketh down on UFC/Ronda

That's what he's doing. What he said was false and he knows it, which is why he responds with silly emojis. It was my mistake taking his first post seriously.

But hey he got his likes from a couple retards so he's happy :)
He built this place for us dolores, the maze was not meant for him.

When you can sell a million PPV's you do what you want.

BTW.... Conor's 200 thing waz a ruse created likely when Lesnar stepped up to headline.

Also possible Ronda worked that into her contract since she's been resisting it for so long. just guessing there though.

Wow special people getting special treatment. Nothing to see here.

Isn't he the dork that melodramatically narrated that lame UFC hype piece about Ronda before her last fight?

Didn't nick Diaz catch a firestorm for not showing up to a pressed once?

Do you honestly believe he's being serious and I'm the one trolling?

Don't ever play poker, your reads are absolute shit. Genuinely
I think you are projecting when u call someone a "like hunter." I think we're just being ourselves and posting on a forum for fun, and i appreciate that the mods keep the forum a nice place for the rest of us. If you think this guy who had like 30k posts before the like system was even implemented is trying to farm likes i think u are fucking delusional

I mean he's got a point but

a. who gives a fuck

b. he's triggered

c. more tweets than D. Trump at 3 am after a feminist said his hair is fake

d. Where I come from people that act like that get SMACKED

post-39839-Wooderson-THIS-gif-Imgur-Matth-fA9n.gif

I think you are projecting when u call someone a "like hunter." I think we're just being ourselves and posting on a forum for fun, and i appreciate that the mods keep the forum a nice place for the rest of us. If you think this guy who had like 30k posts before the like system was even implemented is trying to farm likes i think u are fucking delusional
I wasn't saying it's his only goal in life, I'm saying it's what he was doing just now ITT

If she wins I really hope she continues to hide her face.If she loses I know she will.

it'll be funny if she wins and decides she wants to talk now and everyones like na bitch payback time..

Poor baby Ariel doesn't get to be a super fan and have access to the fighters to live out his dream.

Somebody make this hack cry again.

hqdefault.jpg

That's just spite. He's no hack, he's very good at his job. He became the main MMA reporter off the back of his passion for the sport.

I don't always agree with him, sometimes I feel like slapping him, but he deserves everyone's respect.

Typical weasel reporter/journalist. He's just shitty that he doesn't have any material before the event and he's trying to make it sound like he doesn't care
He definitely doesn't care

16 tweets in a row about Ronda

<36><36><36>

He is butt hurt. The media is always super sensitive to getting cut off to politicians, athletes, etc. They have to keep up the aura that they are incredibly important; which they really aren't anymore.

Ronda not promoting her fight is stupid though. She is going to take a mega hit in ppv buys. Who knows what went on behind the scenes with this negotiation.

That's just spite. He's no hack, he's very good at his job. He became the main MMA reporter off the back of his passion for the sport.

I don't always agree with him, sometimes I feel like slapping him, but he deserves everyone's respect.

He's a fucking hack.

He's just a fan who got access. He cares more about being a celebrity than being an actual journalist.

What he does anyone can do.

Back