Ariel Helwani layeth the smacketh down on UFC/Ronda

Ronda is the biggest diva in the history of this sport. She puts NBA stars and NFL wide receivers to shame.

Why are you talking about trump and what does it have to do with him being an MMA reporter? And how does asking someone to explain their vote mean someone is biased? He's not a biased reporter and never has been. If you don't like him that fine.

Doing what you wanted him to do and trashing the UFC would have been bias. But that's what this forum and we are for, not unbiased reporters.

You said he's unbiased and doesn't try to sway the viewer when he does it all the time

"Trashing the UFC" is actually the right thing to do here too

{<huh}
... yeah.... not sure what your point is....

ya know what, I don't know why I expect more from the mods around here, I've had enough exchanges with you guys

<BronTroll1>

You said he's unbiased and doesn't try to sway the viewer when he does it all the time

"Trashing the UFC" is actually the right thing to do here too
I don't see it but maybe it's happened before.

And I disagree. Not when you're in the media. I think he did a good job explaining the situation down the middle and it shouldn't be hard for the average guy to see what's going on there.

Ariel shut the fuck up you whinny bitch nobody cares, its not our fault u choose a shitty profession thats basically a paparazzi for people who arent even celebrities

i find this reply quite funny, as well as the likes it received.

rhonda is a crybaby.

she wants fame, wealth, and success, and the perks of all these things, but not the burden.

i hope she stubs her toe really bad. like, purple pillow bad.

Totally false but hey it's sherdog so who cares. That was a negotiation tactic, not a response to losing.

Yes and Ronda negotiated her contract so she doesn't have to do media. It is what it is. It's just more time for her to focus on the fight and not promoting it.

I wish Ariel wasn't such a spineless worm and would just say "this is fucking stupid."

He types a 15 tweet chain about how dumb it is and sprinkles in "But it doesn't bother me! Different is fun!"

<36>

Why would it bother him? Its interesting stuff in its self the points hes bringing to light.

She's being a do nothing bitch. Suck it up and take it on the chin like McGregor did.

What about the weigh in?

This is bad for Nunes. This is easily her biggest opportunity to expand her fanbase and profile, and she's not getting the chance.

I wonder if Nunes still wants to do media without Ronda, and I also wonder if she's been straight up prevented by the UFC to do so.

If only one person is doing media, you know the one not doing any would appear like a total asshole.

Ronda simply can't face the music about her loss. This is a terrible sign of her mental state. I have $500 already on Nunes. Might put down some more on her.

Trolling for likes... meh. But hey after you're a mod on sherdog everything in life is kind of just a bonus
Trolling for likes lmao holy shit. Amazing. Dont play poker your reads are absolute dogshit

Yes and Ronda negotiated her contract so she doesn't have to do media. It is what it is. It's just more time for her to focus on the fight and not promoting it.
We're talking about responses to a loss. Conor's tweet was not a response to his loss.

Trolling for likes lmao holy shit. Amazing. Dont play poker your reads are absolute dogshit
That's what he's doing. What he said was false and he knows it, which is why he responds with silly emojis. It was my mistake taking his first post seriously.

But hey he got his likes from a couple retards so he's happy :)

Back