Ariel Helwani layeth the smacketh down on UFC/Ronda

Typical weasel reporter/journalist. He's just shitty that he doesn't have any material before the event and he's trying to make it sound like he doesn't care

Honda doesn't owe the petty media, or you angry weirdo fans, jack shit. She will show up & fight, and that's good enough for me. To quote the great philosopher Nick Diaz: "Fuck all you motherfuckers."

lol yeah the guy who asked Kelvin Gastelum if his fight with Tim Kennedy was personal because Kennedy was a Trump supporter is real unbiased
I've noticed he likes to ask people from "the very south" that question. He wanted him to say something like "build your fucking wall and I'll smash Kennedy's head right though the motherfucker"

The possible substance behind this chatter and the fact that she didn't dump Edmond for a credible head trainer is what makes me think she is toast.

in my experience, they either want to fuck you or fire you. women can't seem to just chill the fuck out do their job. there always to be some extra drama to keep them engaged
Don't forget the ones who want to fuck you and get you fired after. It's all about drama especially for females in NYC. These bitches are always up to something that's why I keep them far away from me.

I wish Ariel wasn't such a spineless worm and would just say "this is fucking stupid."

He types a 15 tweet chain about how dumb it is and sprinkles in "But it doesn't bother me! Different is fun!"

<36>

But he is. Always has been, always will be. He's a terrible journalist. Repeat second sentence here.

No, he's biased. He pressed Chael on why he was voting for Trump as well, and has cried about racism in the past. He lets his personal views seep into his media shit all the time. What he's doing now isn't necessarily him trying to be unbiased, he's just a pussy that got emasculated by Dana
Why are you talking about trump and what does it have to do with him being an MMA reporter? And how does asking someone to explain their vote mean someone is biased? He's not a biased reporter and never has been. If you don't like him that fine.

Doing what you wanted him to do and trashing the UFC would have been bias. But that's what this forum and we are for, not unbiased reporters.

{<huh}
... yeah.... not sure what your point is....

ya know what, I don't know why I expect more from the mods around here, I've had enough exchanges with you guys

WME are parasitic scum. The upper echelon leadership is connected to all sorts of trash in government and entertainment throughout the world.

Ronda was given a safe space because it aligns with their diseased political views. Cultural Marxism made its way to the ufc.

In other news Daddy Dana hired Ryan O'Riley to fill up Amanda's water bottle.

tumblr_ljo1r8cyXC1qcjzcm.gif

It's so bad that they probably asked Nunes not to show up to make Ronda look better. I guess people were right about why Nunes didn't show up for the conference.

Back