Ariel Helwani layeth the smacketh down on UFC/Ronda

"Layeth the smacketh down"

Looks to me that he's too scared to go all in on Ronda and give her the treatment she deserves for acting like a spoiled brat.

I kinda knew this was coming, she's so emotionally unstable. Its gonna be hard to take if she wins, im preying she gets KTFO again.

His best point is the conflict of interest of a manager being the promoter. He's right here with the Dana/Tito/Chuck example:

"Layeth the smacketh down"

Looks to me that he's too scared to go all in on Ronda and give her the treatment she deserves for acting like a spoiled brat.
tumblr_nkmls0Rj5P1u4y1i1o2_500.gif

I wish Ariel wasn't such a spineless worm and would just say "this is fucking stupid."

He types a 15 tweet chain about how dumb it is and sprinkles in "But it doesn't bother me! Different is fun!"

<36>

If the media had any sense they would just ignore her,and see how long she then refuses to speak if they dont ever mention her

Her head is completely gone. I was leaning towards Nunes, now I'm convinced Nunes is gonna smash her.

It´s absolutely effed up that there´s no PC. The new owners has an intradesting approach to this.

Yeah Conor gets pulled and put in check by the UFC and Ronda can walk around with an attitude and not have to do anything, fuck her. I hope Conor does some other shit and makes more money now.

This PPV is not going to sell as well as the UFC are hoping it will.

This is how women in the workforce behave as well. A couple months ago this chick in the office got called out by my boss for being lazy. Her response? Run to the bathroom and cry for 30 minutes, then accuse a bunch of us of sexism to HR. She then sat at her desk with headphones on and ignored everyone for 2 days like a child.

I wish Ariel wasn't such a spineless worm and would just say "this is fucking stupid."

He types a 15 tweet chain about how dumb it is and sprinkles in "But it doesn't bother me! Different is fun!"

<36>

LOL spineless Ariel too pussy to take a stance ever since Dana rekt him

Poor baby Ariel doesn't get to be a super fan and have access to the fighters to live out his dream.

Somebody make this hack cry again.

hqdefault.jpg

Ariel shut the fuck up you whinny bitch nobody cares, its not our fault u choose a shitty profession thats basically a paparazzi for people who arent even celebrities

Ariel and Ronda can have a cry-off to settle this.

Back