Ariel Helwani: I don't look forward to Aldo/McGrego now as much as i did 4 months ago

If anything I'm actually more excited Conor defeating Chad really proved that we have a future champion.

Not really as excited either.. before, i was more worried for aldo. Now that i have seen how a 2 week notice mendes was able to handle mcgregger for two rounds, im more confident that aldo will win.. which means im less nervey about the fight...

I am still excited for this fight. I didn't learn much more from what occurred against Mendes that has any relevance toward a fight against Aldo. Just like watching a Jones fight that you expected him to win you still want to see it happen. This will be a fun fight to watch.

Yes because after what we saw Conor did to Mendes on a bum knee we know Aldo has no chance (if Aldo even shows up).

How do you know the bum knee will get better? It may even get worse (as kneeproblems don't generally disappear overnight) and it's probably not good getting low-kicked with a bum knee by someone like, say... Jose Aldo.

Just sayin.

How do you know the bum knee will get better? It may even get worse (as kneeproblems don't generally disappear overnight) and it's probably not good getting low-kicked with a bum knee by someone like, say... Jose Aldo.

Just sayin.
The worst part is that there is no proof that mcgregger Had a bum knee. He just says it and his fans eat it up and praise him even more...

Bum knee or not, aldo has a better shot of winning this fight..

Well they arent fighting right now, the hype will become huge right before they fight.

I kinda agree

I already was sure that mcgregor would ko aldo but now i feel like its a forgone conclusion

Im always excited to see conor fight anyone tho

Not really as excited either.. before, i was more worried for aldo. Now that i have seen how a 2 week notice mendes was able to handle mcgregger for two rounds, im more confident that aldo will win.. which means im less nervey about the fight...

You mean how he almost got stopped in the first and then actually got stopped in the 2nd?

After watching Chad "Mini" Mendes rest his balls on Conor's forehead I have no doubt Aldo is going to win.

After seeing what a "midget wrestler with T-Rex arms" could do from full guard, I'm confident Conor will lose this fight to Aldo.

After watching Chad "Mini" Mendes rest his balls on Conor's forehead I have no doubt Aldo is going to win.

After seeing what a "midget wrestler with T-Rex arms" could do from full guard, I'm confident Conor will lose this fight to Aldo.

We will probably never know...Aldo's most likely going to hand Dana another sick note. Its going to be exciting to hear what happens at Aldo's next piss test though. Delays, dropping samples, having people deported...wonder what he tries next time? I bet he hires a stunt dick to do the test for him.

You mean how he almost got stopped in the first and then actually got stopped in the 2nd?

No, i meant, a 2 week notice mendes, took mcgregger down multiple times in the first, and worked him on the ground for virtually the second..... all this while being gassed half way through the first....

We will probably never know...Aldo's most likely going to hand Dana another sick note. Its going to be exciting to hear what happens at Aldo's next piss test though. Delays, dropping samples, having people deported...wonder what he tries next time? I bet he hires a stunt dick to do the test for him.

Dont be mad cuz Connor won a paper belt against an opponent who came in on two weeks...

Get ready for a bunch of recycled lines leading up to the fight.

Ariel is a clown anyway.

You sound desperate. And scared.

I kinda agree. It was a huge world tour like 6 months before the actual event. Then what was it like 2 weeks before the fight, Aldo gets a doctors note that excuses him from school. UFC 189 went on without him just fine. Now I think people just rolling their eyes at the next Aldo vs McGregor wolf ticket fight. Aldo will probably pull out again so many people can't get too hyped until they actually step inside the cage and get locked in there with Herb Dean or Big John waiting from them. Remember Aldo had a teammate that slipped in the bathtub or sumchit a day before the weighins so you can't even let out a sign of relief until they actually step in the cage.

People can say what they want, but who wasn't excited for Conor vs Aldo from the moment it was announced??

People were hyped for that fight months before it actually happened, now we're 3-4 months away and nobody really gives a shit.

people saying Conor finally earned his shot is ridiculous, Aldo is lucky he was champion because he's the sole reason why nobody can get excited for this fight, everyone has very little faith in him showing up, and all the shady shit he brings to the fight, Aldo hasn't earned the right to face Conor, and Conor is losing a lot money in facing Aldo and how unmarketable he is, and at how much of a liability he is.

Aldo needs to thank Conor because this will be the last solid pay he receives, after that it's back to 200k buys for a fighter nobody cares about, even though his fans like pretend the name Aldo means something

Seems like you are more worried about their pockets than their fight. What a weirdo.

Back