Ariel Helwani Goes Full Woke

I’m no trumptard but I know for a fact that political correctness is ruining America more than racism/classism/religion/etc..

Ufc will secretly punish fighters (aljamain sterling is treated like an ugly stepchild) for speaking up about fighter pay but will condone colby's racist comments. Ariel is right, there's no joy or humor in making racist comments. You cannot make them and absolve yourself of responsibility because you're "in character". Family should also be left out of it for the most part. Religion too. Islamophobic people will always try sneak in islam jokes and 9/11 jokes when they can irl and here on sherdog. Ariel is right. People have a warped idea of what's acceptable and what's not.

This is the opposite of woke, it’s actually the stance of most conservatives.

The beginning of his tweet reminded me of Mr Burns' epic advice for success in business:

If you think that's "woke" you must be a real piece of shit.

Trash talk doesn't fit Izzy. Leave it up to the pros like Conor McGregor

That isn't woke.

Woke would be if he was saying that we need race quotas in the UFC, or every card should be 50/50 with WMMA.

But for some strange reason the wokists, who claim that any deviation from population norms is proof of systemic racism, never seem to care about racial disparities in sports, even though sports is generally the area where disparities are the highest. I wonder what it could possibly be!

Reactions: G10
It's not real trash talk if it doesn't sting a little bit.

The beauty of this sport is that you can settle it in the cage.
when u insult someone who has nothing to do with the sport and can't defend himself, there's no beauty about it ...

Damn human decency is woke I didn’t know
human decency as they go and attempt to separate each other from consciousness with all of their might.
It's a cruel world out there, with or without humans.

human decency as they go and attempt to separate each other from consciousness with all of their might.
It's a cruel world out there, with or without humans.
The concept of sport is competitive, it’s also consensual. It’s not indecent to participate in mutually agreed combat. There’s nuance to things, you simpleton. You can go watch WWE if you wanna go watch theatre under the guise of masculinity. People who are into trash talk live vicariously through others it’s pathetic.

Ariel , that pot stirrer. Always asking loaded questions

Back