Ariel Helwani firing shots at Greg Hardy

Listen to this pompous and arrogant weasel.

We know what hardy did you fool, we're just not social justice warrior crybabies like you, idiot. It's not because we "live in a bubble" or we're not real "sports fans" like yourself.

When Dana gets this piece of shit weasel fired again it will be a great day for mma.

Your opinion
<{clintugh}>

Ariel going off about a womanizer
<{anton}>

Me laughing at sherdoggers who obviously have hit girls
<SelenaWow>

You don't have to be a white knight but to make a thread complaining that someone hates a womanizer for getting a historic co-main slot when he hasn't earned it...
<YeahOKJen>

Espn+ is all about virtue signalling, it's basically Sports with SJW commentators. Enjoy the shit show! And keep Colby far away, we're afraid he'll say some stupid close-to-racist shit and embarass the sport.
20 years from now people using terms like 'virtue signalling' and 'SJW' wiil be looked at as fools in much the same way Wallace was looked at as a fool when he stood in the doorway of a school trying to prevent blacks from attending. People being resistant to what in most cases is a positive change (IE speaking respectfully about others rather than using terms that needlessly offend) will be remembered in the same way people remember a racist great grandparent, as somebody with an antiquated belief system.The Civil rights movement didnt end in the 70s, it just paused, and more marginalized groups have made their presence known since then. Once the more ridiculous offshoots of these movements (IE the idea that being masculine in itself is toxic, or that doctors shouldnt treat transgender patients as their biological sex) are dealt with and those people come back to reality, there won't be much ammunition to argue against civil rights. A guy like Colby is a fucking idiot, and does very much indeed border racism constantly (IE brazilians are 'filthy animals') and any self respecting media outlet should be wary of association with that kind of idiocy.

200.gif

200.gif

200.gif

200.gif

200.gif
Pathetic.

I don't really have a problem with any of what he said

Pretty accurate tbh

Most MMA fans are not sports fans overall, at least not fans who truly care deeply. They really don't often cross over in either direction

Only old Jewish women who sit around and gossip think using the word "cringe" is a good idea.

If you are a 75 year old Jewish woman in Boca Raton, carry on. Otherwise, reassess your life choices.

You would know a lot of Jewish women since you are a Jew yourself.

Football and Basketball Memes alone are more entertaining than actual UFC cards
let's just not be silly.

This asswipe will be covering basketball in 2 years anyway.

And, although I agree that Hardy hasn't earned a UFC fight, he is a -550 favorite over a legitimate UFC fighter, Allen Crowder. That shouldn't really be the issue. The UFC should be able to do whatever they want as a business, and not always think on behalf of the sport. It's no coincidence that the guy who doesn't deserve to be there is in the co- main event.

Other sports suck. Every fuckin one of em.

Ariel will shell up when he actually has to face Hardy for an interview
Nah he won't back down, he never has. Didn't for Khabib, Lombard or even Rampage when he used to bully him

I said it before and I'll say it again, I give Ariel till 2020-2021. ESPN will get rid of him. He's been trying to diminish everything UFC Dana related for a while now. It's obvious he's holding grudges.

That's rich considering Ariel has never analyzed a fight, trained or competed, and spends his time looking for controversy and likes rather than journalism. People don't forget that you were literally an employee of the UFC, receiving your pay cheques from them and not Fox.

The guy got in early when there was next to no market, that's literally it.

You would know a lot of Jewish women since you are a Jew yourself.

Well my dad was raised Jewish but kinda ditched it when he left home and joined the military. So his aunts (my great aunts) were definitely old Jewish women I knew. They are all long dead now though.

But...now I know you. So I once again know a Jewish woman! Sweet!

Well, I agree...Hardy is a joke and doesn't belong anywhere near the UFC. If he wasn't a former high-profile NFL player the UFC would have nothing to do with him.

Doesn't take a "sports fan" to realize that. And by "sports fan", he's talking NFL and NBA, who's fanbase are majority morons.

anybody who follows any American Only sports lives in a bubble.

America is the only nation that claims their sports teams to be WORLD CHAMPIONS when they NEVER play anyone else but themselves.

Lots of woman beaters and woman beater apologists in this thread, yikes.

Fuck Hardy.

Hope he gets viciously knocked out and retired.

Well my dad was raised Jewish but kinda ditched it when he left home and joined the military. So his aunts (my great aunts) were definitely old Jewish women I knew. They are all long dead now though.

But...now I know you. So I once again know a Jewish woman! Sweet!

So you're a khazar

Sports are for couch potatoes who outsource their competitive nature pure and simple

I just dont his holier than thou attitude. And something about his face is very punchable.

Jones hit a pregnant woman with his car and ran away. I would say its similarily bad. Hardy did it on purpose, granted, but theyre both shitty people.
\

please tell me what worse than hitting woman.

peds arent even close to what hardy did.

Back