Ariel Helwani firing shots at Greg Hardy

Danis_champ

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Stfu about it Helwani for god's sake. let the man have his 2nd chance. He was all over Punk when he got to the UFC with his non existent skills and 0-0 pro record now he is mad that a 3-0 fighter fights on the main card. Hardy is a beast just deal with it

575638f925b1f136015194.gif

Seems like he’s the only one that cares

Ariel will shell up when he actually has to face Hardy for an interview

Greg Hardy had his second chance when he got signed by the Cowboys. He's fighting in the UFC isn't he? You might even consider that his 3rd chance. Just because he is currently employed doesn't mean he is immune to criticism for his past actions. If he can't stand the heat maybe he should have just gotten a job as a grocery bagger.

Both his arguments (A+B) are right. But UFC wanted the attention.

Last edited:
"I don't think he has earned the right to cover the UFC"
Dana white
on Ariel Helwani

Ariel will shell up when he actually has to face Hardy for an interview
This is the fight game I give zero fucks what fighters do outside the octagon. Majority of the fans don't care just few snowflakes. Hardy needs to make a living too why they should not let him fight?

Greg Hardy had his second chance when he got signed by the Cowboys. He's fighting in the UFC isn't he? You might even consider that his 3rd chance. Just because he is currently employed doesn't mean he is immune to criticism for his past actions. If he can't stand the heat maybe he should have just gotten a job as a grocery bagger.
So why is he no longer with the Cowboys?

This is the dumbest non-issue of a thing in a long time.

Greg Hardy isn't fighting the chick with the implants. Another chick with implants is fighting the chick with the implants.

So why is he no longer with the Cowboys?
I believe it was because he was tardy to meetings and supposedly had a bad influence on younger players. Obviously the most biggest factor was that he wasn't playing that well though - which in pro sports is the most important factor. Why do you ask?

Last edited:
Guy should get a grip and stop acting like this is some noble sport

Ariel knows 0% about fighting & martial arts. He cannot comment on Hardy's style, his opponent, or the matchup. He only creates false narratives and drums up controversy by being a drama Queen. Weasels gonna weasel

Yeah, until someone finds out and confronts him and he ends up with charges for an attack. :D

The problem and issue I have with Helwani, is when Greg eventually comes on his show, Helwani is gonna act so sweet and innocent and act like a huge fan to him. Greg was on his show about a year ago and Helwani was soooooooooo fake and very praising.

I know Greg was booked for his show this week but no-showed, and Helwani had to cover it with that last minute weirdo Captain Azbloglor or whatever the hell his name is, the guy with Cedujo

Back