Ariel Helwani: Conor McGregor after every UFC fight always has to insert himself into the narrative

Joe Duffy finished Conor McGregor and we aren't linking him to Dustin and Max even though he did beat the guy who beat these two...see how MMA math works?
Duffy was definitely talked about a good amount in relation to Conor when he got a couple of wins in the UFC. Nobody cares anymore because he's not even ranked and honestly I don't even know if he's still in the UFC

Lol didnt he do the same against Dana and the UFC?
fair point. I guess sometimes that's a line sometimes you just have to cross for journalistic Integrity

I listened to it though, the title is pretty out of context.

fair point. I guess sometimes that's a line sometimes you just have to cross for journalistic Integrity

I listened to it though, the title is pretty out of context.

I'll take your word for it, I trust your judgement. Just pointing out Ariel is self serving and has his own agenda. Ariel has no integrity

I'll take your word for it, I trust your judgement. Just pointing out Ariel is self serving and has his own agenda. Ariel has no integrity
that's probably true. He has colored outside the lines of the UFC narrative on more than one occasion though.

But It does probably benefit and set himself apart being that sort of rogue journalist relative to everyone else in the MMA community.

Predicted Dustin's victory.

Mystic Mac bless.

MCGREGOR-MYSTIC.jpg

If only he had the foresight to predict his losses.

In those cases you're right.

Max and Dustin both want to fight Conor though, and Dustin is facing Khabib next... Conor wants Khabib. He may not deserve it but in UFC and his eyes, he's still a top contender.

That fight was very relevant to Conor. His next fight will be against Dustin or Max, I'd bet... or Khabib.

Why would be fight Max next? Max just lost. And Conor sure as hell isn't cutting back down to Featherweight to take his championship, nor would it make any sense to.

The sky is also blue Ariel. Great observation. Top notch MMA coverage.

Dude knows how self promotion works.

Are we shaming Conor for not accidentally being the most popular fighter in the UFC?

He showed effort and worked for it? lol, what a loser.

Fuck a Ariel Helwani, guy is a little bitch boy

A lot of fighters tweet about the fights

The MMA community (fans and media) are the ones inserting him into the narrative by giving his takes so much attention compared to those doing exactly the same thing and not becoming a headline because of it

As usual, Conor taking cues from what Mayweather always does.
That was him all along. When you want to be arrogant and talk like Floyd does you better be TBE (atleast in his gen) and he is not. He made a lot of money but it's apparent his ego can't deal with losses.

Why would be fight Max next? Max just lost. And Conor sure as hell isn't cutting back down to Featherweight to take his championship, nor would it make any sense to.

After the fight Max said he doesn't know if he's staying at LW or going back to FW next.

He struggled with the power of Dustin, If he's staying at LW I'd bet it's to fight Conor.

Loss or not, Max is much better opponent than Nate or Cerrone, if Conor can pull it off.

Khabib won't give Conor a re-match he didn't earn. Khabib thinks Max is better than Dustin, still. So Conor can fight Max to earn his re-match with Khabib.

Back