Ariel Helwani: Conor McGregor after every UFC fight always has to insert himself into the narrative

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score

3f2.jpeg

Conor trying to keep himself relevant

Last edited:
So did Nero. Just replace UFC with Colesseum and lace Proper Twelve with lead and arsenic and its basically the same thing.

Trouble in paradise? Ariel was Conrad's no.1 cuckboi

Not the best timing to point this out. Why wouldn't Conor comment on this fight?

It's two guys he's beat fighting for a chance to fight Khabib for the LW belt.

Conor's not inserting himself into the narrative, the narrative was built around Conor.

Freekn ping does it too - it's a bit annoying (and I actually like his analysis until he starts doing this)

I actually think its UFC requesting that he tweet about fights, to share his clout with them and directing fans to watch the fights. When he tweets ahead of the fight card that might get a few more thousand people to order the PPV.

Correct me if I’m wrong but Conor beat both of those guys who just fought for the interm title. He’s part of the narrative, if anything Ariel is injecting himself into this.....

Now that Ariel is at ESPN guess he doesn't need Conor anymore

Dana didn’t buy the retirement story, fans didn’t buy the retirement story, so plan B (or C or D).

...and what did Ariel do with the Cowboy/Conor situation?

Why wouldn’t he? Why is everyone barking about Conor trying to stay relevant? It’s how he feeds himself. He generates hype around fights he’s not even involved in just by talking about them. The UFC loves him for it. The sprinkle that mother fucker on everything like marshmallows in lucky charms. All he’s doing is improving his value for when he inevitably returns. No one ignores him. He’s constantly a talking point in the mma community. I can’t stand the guy as a fighter or a talking head but the dude is a master of keeping his stock high. His flagrant douchebaggery has made him very rich. Even after getting embarrassed in his last outing everyone tunes in when he fights or links himself to others fighting. The only good thing (apart from his personal gain) about it is his opponents get once in a lifetime pay days. Shitty thing is it comes at the expense of the title’s/division’s integrity.

Not the best timing to point this out. Why wouldn't Conor comment on this fight?

It's two guys he's beat fighting for a chance to fight Khabib for the LW belt.

Conor's not inserting himself into the narrative, the narrative was built around Conor.

yes he does. why say i fight anderson silva when he lost, he tweet about cowboy or pettis or who ever than the media says see that who conor wants next.

it stealing the spolight.

I like how israel shot down reporters questions about jones tweet at the post fight.

Breaking news; Conor Mcgregor is an attention whore

Back