Ariel Helwani Banned From Bellator

You don't find it strange all of Bellators top talent talks shit about the company about how slimy they are? Not often that happens in the ufc unless you're the diaz brothers who just want more $$.

It doesn't happen often with the UFC because when guys do it they just get canned (Todd Duffee).

I only skimmed through the first page.

What exactly does he mean 'letting eddie call during an interview'?

He doesn't want people to do interviews with alvarez or something?

Well to be fair, how do you think Dana would react if Ariel had him on a live interview and then took a call from Frank Shamrock without warning.

Well to be fair, how do you think Dana would react if Ariel had him on a live interview and then took a call from Frank Shamrock without warning.

So Eddie Alvarez who fights for Bellator is the same as Frank Shamrock? Your post makes no sense. Bjorn was not even in the interview, so again your comparison makes no sense.

He had Eddie on the show, and Bjorn was pissed. Probably because Bjorn was busy trying to screw Eddie over as much as possible at the time.

Ariel interviewed a bunch of Bellator guys from January to now and MMAFighting/SBNation journalists are always at Bellator events.

Lol, and how is Bjorn any different than Dana White, aside from being a sniveling cowardly liar. At least Dana White isn't that.

Ariel Helwani needs to be banned from society, I bet he wishes his nose was a dick so he could fuck butts with it.

Banning journalists......does this ever happen in other sports?

Ariel getting banned means he's asking the tough questions?

applause-gif-3.gif

Impossible. Everyone knows that Dana is the only guy that pulls stuff like this. Bjorn is a sweetheart and would never behave this way. Lies.

I don't have serious Bjorn hate like others, but this is disappointing. It reminds me of something Dana would do. When he doesn't like the press, he just bans them.

Ariel works for Dana White indirectly for crying out loud. How impartial could he be with anything Bellator?

Melendez wanted more money and the rest of those guys are a bunch of clowns besides Machida and GSP.

Bellator does shady shit, such as saying guys are hurt when they're not aka Atilla Veigh. The Pitbull brothers have both complained as well as Daniel Strauss. And funny you're saying Eddie tried slimming out of a contract when Bellator sent him a contract with different wording hoping he would sign and return it.

Rampage, Couture and co are clowns...
But the Pitbulls and freaking Strauss are believable guys huh?
Hmmmm.... Ok

Also don't like the contract don't sign it.

Look I'm not saying bellator is full of saints that only want the best for fighters.
But you saying they're shady and the ufc is not is just too ridiculous

So Eddie Alvarez who fights for Bellator is the same as Frank Shamrock? Your post makes no sense. Bjorn was not even in the interview, so again your comparison makes no sense.

He had Eddie on the show, and Bjorn was pissed. Probably because Bjorn was busy trying to screw Eddie over as much as possible at the time.

No, the reason was that last January Ariel had a live interview with Bjorn on his show and he let Eddie Alvarez call in right when the law suit was happening.

For Ariel who cares, he makes his money covering the UFC, he doesnt even go to Bellator events. they send Luke Thomas to do Bellator events not Ariel.

For Bjorn its a dumb move but again its not like Ariel really helps or praises or covers Bellator unless its a negative story.

For Ariel who cares, he makes his money covering the UFC, he doesnt even go to Bellator events. they send Luke Thomas to do Bellator events not Ariel.

For Bjorn its a dumb move but again its not like Ariel really helps or praises or covers Bellator unless its a negative story.

He does talk about them and is neutral and fair towards them.

Back