Ariel calls out Dana White

By MMA Junkie Staff | November 4, 2020 10:51 pm

LAS VEGAS — UFC president Dana White’s ties to U.S. President Donald Trump are well documented. White spoke on Trump’s behalf at the Republican National Convention in both 2016 and 2020, Trump attended UFC 244 in New York, and White and several UFC fighters were part of Trump’s campaign stops as he sought reelection.

As of Wednesday night, though, Trump’s reelection prospects are dim. Democratic challenger and former Vice President Joe Biden leads the Electoral College count and indications are that votes in the handful of remaining states yet to be fully counted are trending in his direction.

If White is concerned that a change in administration would also mean a change in the UFC’s fortunes after being so closely tied to Trump, he isn’t showing it.

“I don’t think Biden even knows who I am,” White said at the DWCS 34 post-fight news conference at the UFC Apex. “I don’t think Biden knows who Biden is.”
ariel is acting like this wasn't a dementia jab. in context white didn't lie. ariel's just stirring shit. context is everything.

Nope, Ariel handles things wrong way and it gets him into trouble, then he plays stupid when he’s confronted by it. Theres alot of better reporters
I know it's not intentional, but you just described what Dana does as well.

Ariel is a shit stirrer, instigator, and does sneaky shit to further his career by getting scoops even if ruins things/deals for others. All while acting innocent of course lol
Hmm who would have figured it from a guy like him.

Oh no!!!!!!! Shots fired!!!!!

i-dont-give-a-fuck.gif

How have I never seen this before?! LMAO!

I can’t stand Dana but seems a bit of a non-story to me? UFC figurehead makes relationships with people in power to further the brand and that?

Yea I don’t see the problem. Local Nevada senator and the VP engage with him to get out the young vote, then a decade later a friend of his runs for president, and he’s willing to support both causes? Sounds like a normal human being that isn’t addicted to Fox or MSNBC.

/thread (probably not, but...)
I watched his recent interview with Jan today and God damn the guy is a shit stirrer like no other.

He really does belong in a nail salon. Classic example of a guy who would’ve been completely unfit to contribute to a family, a tribe or a society in 99.999% of human history.

Considering how hostile Senator John McCain was to the UFC in the early days (he denounced MMA as "human cockfighting"), I'm sure Dana is very aware of the importance of having the goodwill of important politicians.
<seedat>

Ariel instigating over shit everyone knows and doesn’t care about ?
What’s next ? Is he gonna cry ?

you respect the title, not the actual person. who knows how joe biden really is as a person. what we all know, is that politicians are supposed to give you a certain presentation and approach, based on what they want you to think. i don't think we'll ever know how these people truly are.

Dana dgaf's about politics and probably would love to have any president visit a UFC. Trump loves mma and being involved with the sport. We'll see if Biden does the same.

Ariel instigating over shit everyone knows and doesn’t care about ?
What’s next ? Is he gonna cry ?
He's gonna spoil Brock Lesnar's return again,is what the fuck he gonna do.

FatherlyShamefulAmazontreeboa-max-1mb.gif

Lol, calling me a snowflake is you projecting. Nice how you toned it down since being called out on it.

Your continued projection is a continuing of you melting down.

Carry on, sweet snowflake.

Back