Ariel calls out Dana White

What was the point of Ariel posting this?

Does he want to cry again?

575638f925b1f136015194.gif

Projection is a word you need to google. You seem to be melting down because someone doesn't agree with your stance.

Tissue?

So tell what indicated my "meltdown". It doesn't matter to me whether or not you agree. You asked a question and I answered.

So tell what indicated my "meltdown". It doesn't matter to me whether or not you agree. You asked a question and I answered.
Projection certainly indicates a meltdown.
Now. Easy, snowflake.

How is this news? Who cares if he's bff's with both of them? If it's just business, it should be expected he'd work with both, including being "nice" to them.

touche, to be fair though, it's easier to discern most of Trumps mispronunciations than it is to guess what Biden is referring to in his invention of new words

Both can be difficult to understand at times. I don't disagree with you regarding Biden, tbf.

TS should have done a better job filling people in.

Ariel posted this in response to comments Dana made about Biden last night at the Contender Series post fight press conference
Oh ok got ya. What exactly did he say about Biden?

Anyone else not listened or paid attention to Ariel since he left MMA fighting? This is the first time Ive paid attention to him in a long time, I guess Ariel was smart to use Dana name.

Perhaps, Dana was always a tough guy, and he just needed money to reveal it
Yeah, underneath that weak exterior there was a lion just waiting to burst out. All he needed was Anderson Silva money to bring out the inner gangster.
tumblr_mb1h5glX1n1r4c1k8o1_250.gif

Yeah, underneath that weak exterior there was a lion just waiting to burst out. All he needed was Anderson Silva money to bring out the inner gangster.
tumblr_mb1h5glX1n1r4c1k8o1_250.gif
it's lame but true, now he don't take no shit from nobody! I am confident there are inner lions within alot of sherdoggers waiting to show itself when they get some anderson silva money

Back