Ariel calls out Dana White

How is this "calling Dana out"?

When it comes to politics, Dana seems like a pretty fair guy.

How is this "calling Dana out"?

When it comes to politics, Dana seems like a pretty fair guy.

What on earth is a "fair guy"?
Dana seems like an imbecile. Got trapped talking crap as usual. And got called out on it.

So he was cool with the vice-president then, and now is friends with the still president Trum, now rival of Biden, and thats calling him out? Pointless post by Helwani, nothing to see there.

D3504234-AE1B-455E-8DE8-FCF3A4CA34A5.jpeg

And Trump was a Republican, then Reform, then Democrat, then Independent, then back to Republican.

Playing both sides of the coin!......Or all sides of a square? I dunno!

Thank you.

This is the best take in this thread and I'm almost sure this is the agenda. It's the same thing with Vince McMahon and the WWE putting out those releases everytime Yang opened his mouth about a wrestlers union. He's going to ruffle their feathers and neither Dana white nor Vince McMahon want to have to deal with what's coming.

I don't know about the politics angle of this thread, but the real takeaway is how Dana has changed over the years to convince the world he's a tough guy. He's the epitome of fugazi.

Never forget:

What on earth is a "fair guy"?
Dana seems like an imbecile. Got trapped talking crap as usual. And got called out on it.

Lol, you don't know what fair means? He tends to give political figures and issues fair consideration before deciding his stance.

Are you gonna be ok? You seem overly emotional about this.

Oh no!!!!!!! Shots fired!!!!!

i-dont-give-a-fuck.gif
Ahhahahaha i would do this to dana...as a joke ofcourse hahahaban

Wait..... so it's ok for someone to be acquaintances with people having different politics opinions? Holy shit, shocking news!

Wait..... so it's ok for someone to be acquaintances with people having different politics opinions? Holy shit, shocking news!
TS should have done a better job filling people in.

Ariel posted this in response to comments Dana made about Biden last night at the Contender Series post fight press conference

That's not the point. He made an interview in which he said that Biden doesnt know who he is and Biden probably doesn't know who Biden is (insinuating that Biden is senile).

When you see this, he looks extremely silly.
he looks perfectly sane, Dana is suggesting Biden doesn't know who alot of people are possibly due to dementia

he looks perfectly sane, Dana is suggesting Biden doesn't know who alot of people are possibly due to dementia

We know. Because he's on the Trump bandwagon now. So Dana looks silly. Almost as silly as Trump who can't string a coherent sentence together.

I don't know about the politics angle of this thread, but the real takeaway is how Dana has changed over the years to convince the world he's a tough guy. He's the epitome of fugazi.

Never forget:

Perhaps, Dana was always a tough guy, and he just needed money to reveal it

Lol, you don't know what fair means? He tends to give political figures and issues fair consideration before deciding his stance.

Are you gonna be ok? You seem overly emotional about this.

Projection is a word you need to google. You seem to be melting down because someone doesn't agree with your stance.

Tissue?

Dana is a Trump supporter for one reason only: taxes. The UFC and Dana himself are taxed significantly less with Trump than they were during the Obama era.

Back