Rumored Ariel: Adesanya/Romero & Zhang/Jedrzejczyk Being Discussed For March 7th PPV in Las Vegas

Who wins?

• Total voters
I believe Isreal would rather lose to Yoel than Paulo ..

and I believe Yoel takes it home to Cuba this time !!

What's the point? March is so far away. Paulo said he'd be ready by March April. Wtf? It renders the whole thing redundant I thought a bit earlier would make sense. And you know who gets screwed in all of this? cannonier. He'll have to wait for adesanya to fight romero and the winner of that to beat Porrachina before getting his shot, even though he's earned it.

Yeah that's a great idea, let's give a guy who's lost three of his last four and missed weight for two consecutive title fights...another championship opportunity. Hard pass on that fight.

Zhang/JJ should be a banger though.
Muscles gain you fans and opportunities.

Israel vs Romero would be great ... my two favourite mw’s

It's so ridiculous that people are so upset about Romero getting the shot. His fight with Costa was razor close and debatable.

If Costa deserved a shot, Romero does too. And Romero actually has significant wins on his record.

I still think it's bullshit that Romero is likely getting a title shot. 1-3 in his last 4 and has missed weight how many times now? I like watching Romero fight as much as the next guy, but c'mon.

I'd prefer to see Cannonier get the shot but hopefully Izzy will KO Romero. It will be fun to watch though. Joanna vs Zhang is a very good fight. All the people on here who say the UFC is dead better reevaluate. There are some very good fights coming up starting with less than 2 weeks from now. Colby vs Marty from Nebraska anyone? Max vs Volk, Lioness, Aldo, Faber, Moraes, Yan, Platinum Perry on the prelims. The UFC is alive and well. The Baldfather continues to be steps ahead of the doubters on Sherdog.

Sherdog cried Israel got to get a title shot without having to get passed Romero

now they cry isreal wants to shut them up by making Romero his first defence

It's so ridiculous that people are so upset about Romero getting the shot. His fight with Costa was razor close and debatable.

If Costa deserved a shot, Romero does too. And Romero actually has significant wins on his record.
Exactly.
And people here forget how The Bisping ducked Romero as much as he could.
And here Izzy takes Romero. Nobody wants that smoke.

I predict if this fight happens, Romero will use his wrestling like never before.
He might take the belt.
<RomeroSalute><{JustBleed}><15>

Sherdog cried Israel got to get a title shot without having to get passed Romero

now they cry isreal wants to shut them up by making Romero his first defence

Romeo is a tough fight for anyone, but he's 1-3 in his last 4 and he's fighting for the belt when Cannonier is available.

Does not matter if Romero lost close decisions- in MMA you either win or lose. It would be a joke to give Romero a title shot after two losses, 3 losses out of his last 4, and twice against Whittaker who Adesanya knocked out. Only time in UFC history where a fighter gets a title shot after two losses. Romero has missed weight twice also in his title fights. Should be Cannonier vs. Adesanya with Costa out.

Romero would lose to Adesanya, but Adesanya would never be the same again.

Yeah that's a great idea, let's give a guy who's lost three of his last four and missed weight for two consecutive title fights...another championship opportunity. Hard pass on that fight.

One-sided banger tho, Joanna 'former champion' ain't got nothin for the Weili. It will be over inside of 2 1/2 min.

Izzy and Romero can slug it off much sooner, they are both ready.

Im sure you'll skip it on the card when the fight takes place.

What's the point? March is so far away. Paulo said he'd be ready by March April. Wtf? It renders the whole thing redundant I thought a bit earlier would make sense. And you know who gets screwed in all of this? cannonier. He'll have to wait for adesanya to fight romero and the winner of that to beat Porrachina before getting his shot, even though he's earned it.
Costa MIGHT be fully recovered by April or May. MAYBE. And then he would need a training camp and probably extra time to lose weight knowing how big he is. It is very unrealistic of you guys to think he could fight in April.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back