Rumored Ariel: Adesanya/Romero & Zhang/Jedrzejczyk Being Discussed For March 7th PPV in Las Vegas

Who wins?

• Total voters
Nice, Adesanya will have another name to add to his list.

HARD pass. Should be Romero vs. Cannonier, Whittaker vs. Till and Adesanya waits an extra month or two for Costa to be ready for a fight.

No title holder should ever sit on the sidelines and wait for a contender to get healthy.

That's complete nonsense.

If Joanna is on point I see her winning via decision

Sign me up motherfuckers

PF8j9b.gif

hv9jUs.gif

SmartInconsequentialIndianhare-size_restricted.gif

<{JustBleed}>{<RR}

Zhang by TKO Rd 2 in an awesome fight.

No title holder should ever sit on the sidelines and wait for a contender to get healthy.

That's complete nonsense.
If it was 6-8 months, sure. But 2 months? That isn’t much of a wait at all considering they opted instead to throw a guy in who’s lost his last two fights. And like I said, I like Romero and it would be a competitive fight but wins and loses should still trump that.

UFC wants to cash in ONE LAST TIME on Yoel... this would be one hell of a way to do it. I'm guessing the UFC thinks Israel is going to win it.

Would love to see Yoel finally get his belt before retirement. But I also like Izzy... so I'll just sit back and feel privileged to see these two high level fighters go at it.

<5>

WMMA title fights almost always deliver. Gonna be a striking clinic.

If it was 6-8 months, sure. But 2 months? That isn’t much of a wait at all considering they opted instead to throw a guy in who’s lost his last two fights. And like I said, I like Romero and it would be a competitive fight but wins and loses should still trump that.

How do you know Costa will be healthy in May? There is absolutely no guarantee this recovery goes as planned.

What a bunch of crybabies in this thread...why not just appreciate that Israel had the cojones to call out Romero? That takes balls. If the champ wants to fight one of the toughest guys in the division THAT HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE TO FIGHT, I say let him. Props to Israel for being a real fighter. The guy is growing on me.

I'm not big on the fancy entrances and dance routines, but actions speak louder than words, and I can't deny that Israel is a real fighter.

Easy fight for Zhang. Joanna has pillow fists.

Back