Rumored Ariel: Adesanya/Romero & Zhang/Jedrzejczyk Being Discussed For March 7th PPV in Las Vegas

Who wins?

• Total voters

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

I still think it's bullshit that Romero is likely getting a title shot. 1-3 in his last 4 and has missed weight how many times now? I like watching Romero fight as much as the next guy, but c'mon.

Yeah that's a great idea, let's give a guy who's lost three of his last four and missed weight for two consecutive title fights...another championship opportunity. Hard pass on that fight.

Zhang/JJ should be a banger though.

wtf does cannonier do now. fight gastelum?

I'm okay with Adesanya-Romero, and Zhang-Jedrzejczyk is going to be one of the best fights in WMMA history.

Hope this happens. Adesanya UD, Zhang TKO Rd 2.

Yeah that's a great idea, let's give a guy who's lost three of his last four and missed weight for two consecutive title fights...another championship opportunity. Hard pass on that fight.

HARD pass. Should be Romero vs. Cannonier, Whittaker vs. Till and Adesanya waits an extra month or two for Costa to be ready for a fight.

<mma4>

That would be a swell card. There's probably more deserving contenders but if Israel actually wants Yoel then so be it.

I still think it's bullshit that Romero is likely getting a title shot.
I agree, but I guess they're doing it for the potential numbers. Jared for sure deserves the fight(and could probably win) but he's a low draw at the moment.

all of romero's recent losses were decisions that could have gone the other way.

It's only after he "lost" that people pretend they weren't close fights.

all of romero's recent losses were decisions that could have gone the other way.

Close fights or not wins are wins and loses are loses. Doesn't really matter at all how close these fights were if he didn't come out on top. He should have to win just like anybody else. His age, style, etc shouldn't come into factor in the slightest.

lol wmma sucks

I'd rather Adesanya wait and fight Costa. Romero doesn't deserve another title shot right now.

I agree regarding Whittaker 2 and Costa (although I scored those fights a draw and a Costa win) those fights could have been scored for Romero and were very close

The first Whittaker fight was close as well, but it was also a clear win that could not have gone the other way. Every round in that fight was easy to score and the judges got it correct it was a clear 48-47

HARD pass. Should be Romero vs. Cannonier, Whittaker vs. Till and Adesanya waits an extra month or two for Costa to be ready for a fight.

If Costa loses the fight, folks will say he came back too soon from the bicep injury.

He will get his shot, and it's unfortunate he got hurt because I was anticipating that matchup in early 2020.

Bro we want to know what would happen before its too late. It was the shit when pride did it, everyone lay off and let it happen

If Costa loses the fight, folks will say he came back too soon from the bicep injury.

He will get his shot, and it's unfortunate he got hurt because I was anticipating that matchup in early 2020.
Costa himself said he’d be ready for April or May. That really isn’t all that long to wait.

Normally, I'd be upset with Yoel getting a title fight, but those 2 fights were razor close where most people thought he won, so it doesn't bother me that much. He'd also be a month from 43 years old by the time that fight happens, so I don't mind giving him once last chance all things considered.

Romero was robbed against Whittaker and Costa

he deserves the shot

boo hoo whiney bastards

Back