Arianny training BJJ

Nedrin

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Hopefully this wasn't posted before, I did a search.

wow she sucks, better stick to sucking dick and holding up big numbers

I understand that this will serve as fapping material for countless Shergins, but ... why is this chick interesting again?

I understand that this will serve as fapping material for countless Shergins, but ... why is this chick interesting again?

hot chick, she blows kisses at us on camera in between rounds at ufc fights, is nekked in playboy

that's about it.

this is the only time im ever gonna see arianny laid on her back with her legs in the air and for that i am grateful :icon_twis

Sure, her jaw is too square but a great fit body

Because she is a UFC Ring Girl, a Ring rat [Cage rat to be precise] as long as you're undefeated, and currently in Playboy.

I dont see why people are acting so hostile. She doesnt practice BJJ and she's not an athlete.

She is eye candy and thats her job. Ofcourse she's gonna such at BJJ her first time. Like most women I'm sure she doesnt give a shit about fighting.

I dont see why people are acting so hostile. She doesnt practice BJJ and she's not an athlete.

She is eye candy and thats her job. Ofcourse she's gonna such at BJJ her first time. Like most women I'm sure she doesnt give a shit about fighting.

she tried it out, granted she was paid to try it out. but she tried it none the less... that being said... she didn't do horrible for being a noob. how bad did everyone stink on their first day?

that being said... The girl teaching her is now a brown belt... I expected more.

any comments on the coach?

depends on what you mean by comments?

she is definitely a pretty girl, but i am a sucker for girls that grapple. I say it adds 2 points to a girl on the 1 - 10 scale.

as far as her teaching: it seems like arianny wasn't really into it and she just threw like 20 techs at her just barely skimming them. It is hard to teach someone who really is not into learning bjj.

an intro should be like 3 techs, beyond that and your brain gets fried and you do not remember anything.

and of course the video was heavily edited.

depends on what you mean by comments?

she is definitely a pretty girl, but i am a sucker for girls that grapple. I say it adds 2 points to a girl on the 1 - 10 scale.

as far as her teaching: it seems like arianny wasn't really into it and she just threw like 20 techs at her just barely skimming them. It is hard to teach someone who really is not into learning bjj.

an intro should be like 3 techs, beyond that and your brain gets fried and you do not remember anything.

and of course the video was heavily edited.

someone said she is a brown belt, maybe she really didnt care but she didnt even escape the right way when she was in the "rnc". and overall it was really sloppy. I stoped halfway. Its not hate tho I love to watch Arianny, I think she is super cute but when I watch BJJ, be it girl or guys I prefer more skill.If the girl happen to be cute then it just make it better.

example Tracey Goodwell or Kyra obviously or that girl that posted the thread about why date grappler, she was already cute but the fact the she does bjj and is good at it make her super hot.

Back