Ari Emanuel, Dana White and justin beibers manager had a 3 way call and agreed to tom cruz fight LOL

Tom Cruise is in his 50s right? Kind of weak for Bieber to call him out.
Yeah but he pretends he's in his 30s in movies, so all he has to do is play a character in their 30s in this fight and he'll be fine

<seedat>

I've never been this guy, but I think the UFC is becoming such a joke.

Theres a huge opportunity for any promotion willing to take the sport seriously over the next 3-5 years. Bellator is focusing on washed up vets and I think they're missing the boat. ONE is probably the org best positioned to do it. There is definitely a market for finding out who the best fighters in the world are and catering to fans who actually care about the sport.

You guys realize that most people still think the sport is called UFC right? They don’t even know its MMA.

Just stop with this nonsense, there’s literally 0 company’s that will overtake the UFC. There’s probably going to be 0 that even make a dent in their profits.

Tom Cruise would mop the floor with that punkass bitch

He is literally a religious prophet. Beaver could never match that intensity

If this somehow happens for real Tom Cruise will wreck Beiber. That dude goes full in on every thing he does and my guess is Beiber will do some sparring at that is about it.

Learn to read.

You're also automatically disqualified from commenting on quality prospects if you have Kimbo in your AV. Not saying you're wrong, you just don't matter
That was corny. Delete your account you bum.

Lulz....Cruise is in great shape for an older man. And he probably has that old-man strength. Bieber, on the other hand, is built like a skater. Cruise by TKO when Bieber curls up into a fetal position after taking the first jab

This is ppv I would actually buy. At least it has some entertainment value compared to most of what we see now. Soccer moms beating on each other and fighters that look like construction workers on parole are a far greater embarrassment to the sport than what this fight would be.

The fight is gayer than a Tom Cruise Vanity fair cover

5bb50f51240000510097c47a.jpeg

We should have built a wall on our Northern Border after Canada let Celine Dion, Bryan Adams, Justin Bieber, AND all 19 of the 9/11 hijackers enter our country.

I actually read "Dominick Cruz".

Though to myself: "Now Rojelio's gonna be in heaps of trouble!" (assuming he beats that girl, Bieber, there will be like 500 mad Bieber fan-girls that will stomp him over immediately, in revenge).

He’s close to 60 than 50.

Gets extra health and damage inflicting ability due to Scientology. (On top of "Old Man Strength". Besides, wear & tear is less on shorter guys.)

However, if this:
giphy.gif

is true, he may actually be immortal...

I'd also like to see The Schmo's debut on the same card. (But please no CM Punk, this guy may obliterate him.)

Bringing Schaub back against Brad "Fight Club" Pitt would be the cherry on top.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back