Ari Bolden does it again!

What is a canada

Canada is the land where Terrence and Philip live

terrance-and-phillip.jpg

Did the guy ever claim to be a BJJ black belt? Alot of BJJ and Judo techniques come from Japanese Jujitsu. The guy has a bb in JJJ and may have learned alot of the techniques there. I know JJJ is usually non competitive and they don't always spar but that does not mean that you can't know a technique enough to show it to someone.

I see alot of traditional arts type school trying to ride the mma wave. Some people only want to experience martial arts on a less hardcore way that BJJ, Judo or MT. There is obviously a market for that sort of thing. Let posers me posers. It all comes out on the mats, and that is apparent in Ari's case.

Haha same thing happened to me. My roommate saw it in the theater and as soon as he came home he blurted it out, just to be a dick.

I have still never seen the movie as a result. And I am still bitter about it.

lmfao! what a complete tool.

still funny as hell though, :icon_chee

It's a mythical land to the north of the USA, it is inhabited by lumber jacks and moose. They have some oil up there too.

Edit: Also the home of Terrance and Philip.

according to mauro it is the true north and free or whatever.

I lived in Canada for about 2 years. At first I wasn't sure what to think, my roomies kept calling me a yank...I'm from Kansas and at the time, being a farm-raised kid, I wanted to punch their faces in because where I'm from we don't call anyone other than their names unless we want a fight...anyway..long story short. Made great friends there...(I've since grown out of the small farm-town mentality thankfully after living in a few countries around the world since 2001, but it was pretty hilarious at the time.)...hit some canadian poon. Drank Alexander Keiths and Sleeman steam. Late night runs to the beer store...poutine...Timmy Horton's donuts and sandwiches were decent.

Canadians are good people for the most part IMO.

I lived in Canada for about 2 years. At first I wasn't sure what to think, my roomies kept calling me a yank...I'm from Kansas and at the time, being a farm-raised kid, I wanted to punch their faces in because where I'm from we don't call anyone other than their names unless we want a fight...anyway..long story short. Made great friends there...(I've since grown out of the small farm-town mentality thankfully after living in a few countries around the world since 2001, but it was pretty hilarious at the time.)...hit some canadian poon. Drank Alexander Keiths and Sleeman steam. Late night runs to the beer store...poutine...Timmy Horton's donuts and sandwiches were decent.

Canadians are good people for the most part IMO.

That's awesome beer. I prefer Sleeman's to Keith's

That's awesome beer. I prefer Sleeman's to Keith's

Yeah. We had a Nove Scotian roommate so Keith's was always around..but Sleeman is definitely better. I also lived with a Newfie from Heart's Content I believe it is...couldn't understand that dude for like a month. After I figured out how to translate his speaking..he was the funniest fucker ever...most Newfies are hilarious it seems.

Back