Argentina has just bought a New Heroes license from Superkombat

Broadcast

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Where the local promoter is good friend to Maradona. :) Diego could attend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKGINZ8dHDY

There are also some negotiations with Poland but nothing is sure. http://www.kickboxing24.pl/aktualno...imia-po-rumunii-to-polska-ma-najwiekszy-rynek. I have the feeling the World Grand Prixs are already booked and one will be in Serbia, probably also one in Italy. Because in Poland they said WGP qualifications, this means New Heroes (possibly also on Eurosport, 2 NH events are also broadcasts internationally).

Now I wonder what kind of Argie promotion is this? Which could be the biggest promotiong in the country?

By the way, it will be for the second time on the South American continent, after Brazil (an even which was a broadcast in Romania and on other markets).

if Superkombat doesn't already have a presence in agentina what is the purpose of buying a license from them? You may as well just start your own brand and save your money.

it would be like me in the UK buying a license from Krush or something. Nobody in the UK knows what Krush is so it would be essentially meaningless and i might as well have just made my own show called Krash or whatever.

if Superkombat doesn't already have a presence in agentina what is the purpose of buying a license from them? You may as well just start your own brand and save your money.

it would be like me in the UK buying a license from Krush or something. Nobody in the UK knows what Krush is so it would be essentially meaningless and i might as well have just made my own show called Krash or whatever.

I know Krush

I know Krush

so what?? a handful of hardcore internet fans know x-name, who gives a fuck? It doesnt sell tickets to the majority, nobody outside of japan/romania/outer mongolia/wherethefuckever gives a shit. Are you going to buy 4,000 tickets? Spending money on a license to use a name which does nothing for you is bad business.

so what?? a handful of hardcore internet fans know x-name, who gives a fuck? It doesnt sell tickets to the majority, nobody outside of japan/romania/outer mongolia/wherethefuckever gives a shit. Are you going to buy 4,000 tickets? Spending money on a license to use a name which does nothing for you is bad business.
Why are you swearing. Is it because Glory don't sell 4000 tickets?
I'm not a hardcore fan. Spong and I care

Doubt it's a very costly thing to "buy" this license. SK has been looking to expand, I assume their vision of where they are going is convincing enough. Successful fighters from these events will also get opportunities on the bigger SK shows.

Well, the event will be Superkombat New Heroes. It"s like K-1 holding a qualification event.

The Superkombat New Heroes is for Superkombat World Grand Prix like WWE NXT is for WWE. Developmental system.

Why are you swearing. Is it because Glory don't sell 4000 tickets?
I'm not a hardcore fan. Spong and I care

no i just swear a lot, period

you are posting on sherdog's tiny MT/KB sub-forum. You are in the top % of hardcore fans by that fact alone

Doubt it's a very costly thing to "buy" this license. SK has been looking to expand, I assume their vision of where they are going is convincing enough. Successful fighters from these events will also get opportunities on the bigger SK shows.

it depends on cost i suppose but if it is over like $100, i dont see the point really. Just build your own brand and if anyone is good, sign them to a management deal and pimp them to the larger international shows

ridicuous statement

you dont know what youre talking about, sorry.

the fact you are one of the very few people bothering to post about kickboxing on the internet means that yes, you are a hardcore fan. If you dont see that or understand it, whatever, that doesnt mean its not true. In business and marketing terms you are a hardcore fan.

if you live in any country outside of romania and you even have a slight clue what superkombat is you are not just hardcore you could probably be classified as borderline obsessive

Bang Rachan is posting about every random ass Kickboxing promotion but he's not a hardcore fan...

We're regulars in a Kickboxing sub forum and post everyday. We are all hardcore fans.

Is imira really did get someone to pay for not even a sk license but a sk new heros license that man would already be a billionaire.

Bang Rachan is posting about every random ass Kickboxing promotion but he's not a hardcore fan...

We're regulars in a Kickboxing sub forum and post everyday. We are all hardcore fans.

lol i never even thought about the fact that we are here every day

fuck, i am entering my ninth year of this place

we should all meet up one day and .... just sort of sit around awkwardly

yeah lets leave it online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawn_bogart
Back