Media ARES FC X December 8th Lebout vs Amoussou

Hopefully Amoussou gets his ass kicked.

He's just a glorified can crusher who got his ass whooped every time he fought someone semi-decent.

Same as his brother the fraud Bertrand who beat a can in Pride and was running around in France telling everyone that he "won Pride" and was "MMA world champ".

He's just a glorified can crusher who got his ass whooped every time he fought someone semi-decent.

Same as his brother the fraud Bertrand who beat a can in Pride and was running around in France telling everyone that he "won Pride" and was "MMA world champ".

Apart from the times he won the Bellator and Cage Warriors titles presumably?

He beat Brian Baker and David Rickels in Bellator, hardly no names unless you don't really follow the sport.
Yeah unbelievable wins against guys who never cracked the top 25 in their division.

These belts really mean something…

Yeah unbelievable wins against guys who never cracked the top 25 in their division.

These belts really mean something…

Sounds like you have some kind of weird personal issue with him. I don't recall anyone ever claiming he was one of the best in the world. But he was a champion of some solid 2nd tier promotions.

Given that you're posting in the worldwides forum, I'd figure you know that, but I guess not.

We’ll I’m just saying his skills and accomplishments don’t match his big mouth.

I don’t understand why you’re getting so insecure because I’m stating my fair and balanced opinion, just relax!

We’ll I’m just saying his skills and accomplishments don’t match his big mouth.

I don’t understand why you’re getting so insecure because I’m stating my fair and balanced opinion, just relax!

I'm not getting insecure, I'm just saying he's had a decent career.

m4cQnq3.jpeg

Main Card — UFC Fight Pass — 4:30 PM ET/1:30 PM PT
Mickael Lebout vs. Karl Amoussou
Moustapha Aida vs. Demarte Pena
Khayrulla Khairullaev vs. Mark Ewen
Fabiola Pidroni vs. Assia Miri
Paolo Anastasi vs. Paulin Begai
Yves Antibe Zanga vs. Youssouf Binate
Vlad Gutu vs. Marcio Martins
Azamat Nuftillaev vs. Moésio Brandão

Prelims — UFC Fight Pass — 2:00 PM ET/11:00 AM PT
Shakhbulat Abuev vs. Yacine Haddad
Badr Medkouri vs. Benjamin Šehić
Aboubakar Younousov vs. Tom Wright
Mohamed Ramdane vs. Anthony Laurent

Aida, Gutu and Younousov are if you don't know now you know fighters

Apart from the times he won the Bellator and Cage Warriors titles presumably?

I fightmatrixed him and he hit #24 in his division. Thats pretty good imo.

Lots of Leakage!

<{JustBleed}>

Anyone got a link ? I’m curious about the lebout vs amoussou

Back