Are you willing to help out your siblings? How far would you go?

Bornstarch

Holy Paladin
@Brown
Reaction score
How far are you willing to help out your siblings? Would you lend them money? Would you let them move in with you? All of mine are doing good. I'd help them out no matter what.

I would do anything for my brother, but he's close with my mother and the two of us will never be on speaking terms again. If he somehow tracked me down I would do anything for him.

tenor.gif

My half-sister got an inheritance from her grandma. She's rich as fuck and definitely richer than me. I don't ever see myself asking her for money though. If she needed something I'd help her however I could.

Whatever they need. I'm close to my siblings. One of my siblings stayed at my house for almost a year with their spouse and their 1-year-old (My nephew). They were saving for a house, so I told them to move-in, no need to throw your money away at renting. I have a couple of empty rooms, so it worked out. They saved up for a year, and I got to look after my nephew for a year.

And I know my siblings would do the same for me, and they have.

how far?
like give an organ to or something?
fuck no.
other, less momentus shit, sure I guess

Both real, and most of my Veteran brothers, absolutely.

I'd lend my brother some money and definitely let him move in. He already visits and steals my socks and food, he'd just have easier access.

I wouldn't piss in my sister's mouth if she was dying of thirst.

Whatever they need. I'm close to my siblings. One of my siblings stayed at my house for almost a year with their spouse and their 1-year-old (My nephew). They were saving for a house, so I told them to move-in, no need to throw your money away at renting. I have a couple of empty rooms, so it worked out. They saved up for a year, and I got to look after my nephew for a year.

And I know my siblings would do the same for me, and they have.

Yes! Good for you. Respect.

I wouldn't kill my parents for my brother, so i guess there is a line to what i would and would not do. I'd help him if he needs me in general though.

If my other siblings decided to murder my older brother, I'd help get rid of the body.

Wish I had helped my sister more while she was still around. Other than teaching me to drive and introducing me to all sorts of drugs and booze, she didn't like me that much. We bonded later in life when she struggled, and we related much better. Then she passed. In retrospect I could have helped her more, but some people are just done with the bullshit...and ready to go.

Back