Are you still convinced Conor changed ?

He was humble until he won against Cerrone. Then it was straight on the mic calling people weasels and rats again. TYPICAL Conor being a front runner. Only comfortable talking shit from a strong position.

we don't know the ins and outs of Conor's relationship.

what if they're in an open relationship and Dee is cool with it as long as she doesn't see it or hear about it type of thing? if that's the case then this Billie is the one in the wrong and everybody talking shit is too.

the real question is when did this happen, cause the chick just turned 18 in December...
What did I miss? Conor banging Billie?

No alcohol, sober for months
Family man, no more hookers
Training and diet on point

All the good reasons he KO'd a legend like Cowboy in 40s.

Now based on the leaked pictures, do you still believe that Conor is more focused and has a better chance to beat Khabib?
The only reason Conamon won is bc Cowboy quit, gave him the fight, was just happy to be in the fight... his words before the fight were, "it doesn't matter in win or lose, i want to have fun"...
Its pretty clear why Conrad won the fight, and its not bc of the reasons above.

Now based on the leaked pictures, do you still believe that Conor is more focused and has a better chance to beat Khabib?
Hope his fans stop drinking too and see inspiration and motivation in him now for training like I did 2015 but stop believing in him early 2017 when he start drinking like crazy and destroying hotel room

I don't think Conor is different in personality I just believe that he has a genuine affinity for cowboy, as do most MMA fans.

LMFAO at you fanboy, that's some clever stuff!!<Lmaoo>

Hey, Connie is a very good fighter for sure. He will always be able to beat C level athletes like Porier (Dustin is tough but he is no athlete) and make them look stupid.... But he literally got his ass kicked in the stand up and tapped to a choke that wasn't even properly set. I'm not sure what you think he could possibly do in a rematch. It's a horrible match up for him and all the training and clean living isn't going to narrow that massive gap. He knows it too. Why do you think he hand picked a washed up journeyman and was absolutely pumped when he beat him? Unless you are a full retard you know I'm right.
Gotcha biatch!!:p:p:p

Looks like that skanks baby daddy was the one who leaked this vid. He found it on her phone along with pics McGregors car outside their house so the video is probably from their bedroom. Irish WhatsApp is better than most news outlets haha

This ties into the stories that sherdogger from crumlin was telling us about last year though. Sleeping around in Drimnagh Crack Dens etc

So it's kind of old news tbh

No. I think he is still the same prick he always has been. As far as him beating cowboy.....I love cowboy because he's game as hell. Will fight anyone. He isnt a world beater though by any stretch of the imagination. That was a hand picked fight specifically to play into conor stylistically. Conor needs to fight Gaethje. That would impress me. Or just feed him to Khabib again for no other reason other than i get to watch him get his ass kicked until he taps again.

I believe I can fly

<{hughesimpress}> Don't really care man unless he doing something in the cage, until then live your best life...

Watch the video of him cold-cocking that old man sat at the bar.

Spoiler: People capable of shit like that rarely change.

Back