Are you still a fan of Anderson Silva?

silva-griffin.gif

his leg was fully healed in may, he tested positive in december

The bone was healed, his muscles would still have been weak as shit.

IMO, he should have taken a bit more time off and come back "clean".

Yeah. Most ppl are just having a field day with this because they never liked Anderson to begin with.

you will get dubs for calling someone/fighter a piece of poop. I got an infraction for using the abbreviation.

absolutely.

I honestly believe he used roids to aid in recovery. The dude is certifiably old by MMA standards and that injury was horrendous. That could have conceivably ended the career of a much younger, prime fighter, let alone a veteran with as many fights and mileage as Silva.

The bone was healed, his muscles would still have been weak as shit.

IMO, he should have taken a bit more time off and come back "clean".

This. This. And this. There were many interviews that made it clear he was worried about legacy and didn't want his last image to the world being him screaming on the floor with his leg broken in half. He tried to rush things and caved to the pressure.

Interesting. Everyone is against PEDS but some don't seem to care that Anderson used and make excuses for him.

This is after he gives a big fuck you to everyone. Why not come clean and accept it?
That would be more respectful at least to everyone and less insulting.
i mean he's all about tradition and respect right?

I could give a fuck about some steroids

I wasn't really to begin with but I also don't think his legacy is tarnished.

He falls nicely into the same catagory Wanderlei is in. With me at least. Still like the things he did. Not a fan of what he is doing now.

Never was and certainly no reason to be now. His antics/skills brought entertainment and I'm a fan of that. I still find him entertaining but kinda like a train wreck now.

He falls nicely into the same catagory Wanderlei is in. With me at least. Still like the things he did. Not a fan of what he is doing now.

Personally, I think Anderson's situation is completely different from Wand's, who took tons of damage in his fights and always had a sloppy brawling style that was clearly dependent on the kind of enhanced strength, speed and durability afforded by PED's.

Anderson won all of his fights by mastery. I don't think he ever had a fight or even an exchange in the UFC where he won or came out ahead due to superior strength.

Of course, really. He was possibly the craziest fighter we've ever seen, it's a rare fighter who brings us the kinds of fights Anderson did. I'd say he's the GOAT, but I don't really participate in the GOAT debate.

You realize Forrest came back dirty for xanax, central nervous system depressant, after this fight, right?

He took it the night before so he could sleep. He wasn't doped up on Xanax during the fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back