Are you sold on Darren Till?

I'm pretty excited for this upcoming title fight between him and Woodley. I've only watched his fight with cerrone and wonderboy so far, and I think he is a pretty skilled striker.

I'm sold mate.

Cerrone took him down, and Till got up mostly, in my opinion, via size and strength. That won’t work quite so well against Woodley.

To gauge how good he is he'd need to fight at MW or make weight consistently. He's so much bigger than the guys he fights that he gets away with things.

I'm sold that he misses weight

I'm sold that he's a complete fucking irresponsible moron who's afraid to fight men his size and brags about it.

I thought he lost to WB but guys at his age get better so quickly. He has likely improved. I think he backs up Woodley the whole fight

When is the last time Woodley took anybody down? Woodley gets beaten badly in this one.
Didn't he take Wonderboy down in both fights?

I remember the first round they fought eachother, Woodley took Wonderboy down off a low kick, very well timed knee tap.

He proceeded to mand handle and carve WB up. WB is a small WW though.

Yeah, he’s very good. Exceptional striker, good defensive fighter and he’s a light heavyweight fighting at welterweight.

He’ll have to go up soon as his body can’t do these kinda cuts as he gets older.

No he's fake, he's pretending to be smaller than he is, by being a Welterweight but he's a Light heavyweight

Well, I wouldn't say he's "pretending" because he admits this.

Proudly.

im sold on conor bouncing khabibs head off the canvas thats what im sold on <CanYouSeeMeNow>

Back