Are you sold on Darren Till?

him vs Woodley will be like gsp vs hardy imo, wrestle fucked and out grappled

He's awesome and is going to make beating Woodley look easy.

Based on his last interview where he clearly states that he doesnt care that he hasnt seen his daughter in over a year, or that his girlfriend si 7 months pregnant, and he doesnt care, I dont have anything for him any more

I cant think of a scummier thing in the world than to not be around for your kids, or more importantly, NOT CARE that youre not around for your kids

I actaully don't care about persona's of fighters. I don't if he is fake or what, but I heard his excuse for failed weight cut was fact his gf was hospatilized?
Yes? And now he is talking like he doesn't care.
He was also saying he had only one failed weight cut...why hate? But fact is it was not first time.
Also stupid behavior during weigh ins before thompson, when he was trying to cheat.
He is also big weightcutter, his skills are nothing special.
I think Woodley took it, because it's easy fight for him and he exactly know how to beat him.
I don't like this guy as martial artists: failed weight cuts, cheating during weigh ins, huge weight cuts etc. Unprofessional af.

He's a tool. Might be a good fighter though!

UFC don't give as many chances to UK and European fighters as much as US fighters, there are many, many good fighters out there.. Till may be one of them!

Not a fan. Can't make 170, didn't decisively beat Wonderboy, admitted to abandoning his kids, beat Cerrone because it was a large middleweight vs a small welterweight, no other big wins.

No he's fake, he's pretending to be smaller than he is, by being a Welterweight but he's a Light heavyweight
no. he is actually a small middleweight at best. he isnt even the biggest on the roster. I guarantee tyron actually Carrie's way more muscle mass than him and is far denser. Everything is not about the upper body. tyron has tree trunks for legs.

Really don't get the hype behind him. He "beat" Wonderboy by staring at him for 25 minutes but Tyron is a world-class staring champion so this could be hard. And unwatchable
yea because woodley clearly dint nearly take wonderboy's head clean off 4 times over the course of both fights. 1st fight he nearly choked him out which in hindsight was a mistake because he should have kept raining in punches instead.

He won't be able to stay at WW, and I don't see him reaching the top at MW. He is good, but not great.

I am thinking Woodley's best moments will be a takedown or 2 where Till pops straight back up. Till's moments will be his pressure and volume, if Till uses knees from clinch later on I would think he's getting a finish.

I can see the fight taking place on the feet with Woodley's back to the fence and the pace of the fight will be intense.

Hes a savage. Woodley either gets him down and GNPs the shit out of him or loses hard by TKO

Honestly think this is a great matchup for Till. The guy is about as much s natural fighter there's ever been. I mean when you even admit on video you dont even care about your wife and kids, only your legacy, that's some serious shit

I can see the fight taking place on the feet with Woodley's back to the fence and the pace of the fight will be intense.
IMO if Woodley trys his trademark tactic(back to the fence) Till will make QUICK work of him. Till is too big, to smooth, and too aggressive to let that shit slide

Yeah missed weight by like 40 pounds and gave a terribly awkward post fight rant in which he admitted he didn’t deserve a title shot. Meh.

I am. Not sure if he can win against Woodley though, but definitely not counting him out.

One word, English.
He has pretty good teeth for an Englishman.

Seriously though, he’s too big for WW. He has some skills but he’ll need to move up soon I think. And he seems like a pretty rotten fellow.

If he can make weight whitout hurting his cardio too much
he will defeat Woodley

Based on his last interview where he clearly states that he doesnt care that he hasnt seen his daughter in over a year, or that his girlfriend si 7 months pregnant, and he doesnt care, I dont have anything for him any more

I cant think of a scummier thing in the world than to not be around for your kids, or more importantly, NOT CARE that youre not around for your kids
He's young and stupid and gassed up on himself. Getting KO'ed by Woodley will probably be the best thing to happen to him as far as a reality check.

But there is a scenario I can see with him picking Woodley apart to a UD.

He's young and stupid and gassed up on himself. Getting KO'ed by Woodley will probably be the best thing to happen to him as far as a reality check.

But there is a scenario I can see with him picking Woodley apart to a UD.
I was shocked to see the size difference when the squared off. He could definitely keep distance and UD Tyron

No i meant that both are heavyweights who drain themselves into near death to fight guys they outweigh by 50 pounds.

Hopefully after this till moves up to HW like rumble did

Oh gotcha lol. He's like ww rumble

Back