Are you sold on Darren Till?

When is the last time Woodley took anybody down? Woodley gets beaten badly in this one.
You’re kidding right? A D1 all American vs a guy that got taken down by a wonderboy.

I'm not sold yet. A win over cerrone isn't that big anymore and that wonderboy fight really wasn't a great display/dominant. A win over Woodley though I'll STFU though

Is he though? That's wayyyy to strong a statement, rumble is a ko machine. How many one punch ko does till have?

No i meant that both are heavyweights who drain themselves into near death to fight guys they outweigh by 50 pounds.

Hopefully after this till moves up to HW like rumble did

Woodley will shut him down and it will not be pretty. Like against Maia unpretty.
Darren Till isn't at that level (yet), Woodley will take this via GnP/RnC.

He’s the next Anthony Johnson.

Watch 3-4 years from now we’ll be wondering how tf he ever made 170.

Yes. He is best striker in history of UFC & next really big superstar.

I’m not sold on his ability to make weight or stop a takedown until he does so. The UFC is embarrassing how they allow people to earn title shots for weight classes they don’t fight in.

Still young, has a long way to go, but yeah he's a good fighter

If till can back up and pressure Woodley like he did wonderboy and actually unleash and not hold back when he has Woodley against the fence then yes it’ll be a fun one

He’s a good fighter honestly can’t stand him as a person annoys the fuck out of me

yea i didnt know who he was until his last two fights.

seems alright as a striker. i havent seen much wrassling or grappling from him. woodley would just wrestle him to decision imo.

Won't know 'till we watch him fight.

State Wrestling champ Wonderboy took Till down when he wanted.

A wrestler like Woodley will take down Till with ease.

Woodley will end the new great white hope in Till and will ruin the UFC's plans again.

Jesus Christ, I would rather

giphy.gif

Nope think he'll go on a losing streak now and then. He's peaked now.

Back