Are you really sh*****g on Diego?

usernamee

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
He has emptied his heart and soul in the octagon like nobody else. You know how some guys have had 2-3 maybe 4 wars and then completely fall off? Diego has had like 15 of them.

Tonight it was clear that he has nothing left, that's all. No shame in that.

Also, he had been getting beat up for the entire fight and the knee that landed was big and caused a cut. I was surprised the ref was asking him so many times. He should've called it off quicker.

I agree with what you said but he clearly could of continued here and looked for a loop hole in the rules to try to steal a w

And now all that overshadowed, due to his own fault and greed for a cheap win. This now will always be brought up, along side what you wrote.

Don't forget the extra 100k for the win. Not the time to be the though guy... he's already proven he is.

nobody should get a pass for that shit.

his legacy as a whole can still be respected

but his actions tonight were pure bitch made. he knew he was losing and as soon as he found a way out he took it. straight up LIED about not being able to see as soon as he was told that ref was calling the knee illegal.

He's incredible for what he's done in the past.

However, he no longer has the same heart he used to, and took an out.

He has emptied his heart and soul in the octagon like nobody else. You know how some guys have had 2-3 maybe 4 wars and then completely fall off? Diego has had like 15 of them.

Also, he had been getting beat up for the entire fight and the knee that landed was big and caused a cut. I was surprised the ref was asking him so many times. He should've called it off quicker.
tenor.gif

He was getting his ass kicked and quitted when he had the chance, if you want to defend that shit then go for it, but it was a pathetic move from Diego.

I thought I was shitting on someone else, sorry.
I had blood in my eyes, couldn't see.

He saw both the "Keep and Stop this ass whoopin" doors and was like "Lets go wiiiiiiiiiiithhhh.....ummmmm......STOP".

When you ask if you'll get the W if you can't continue, then say blood is dripping in your eye and you can't see when the cut has been cleaned and that's objectively not true, and then quit, I think it's fair to take some heat.

I don't really hold it against him too much though. He's on the way out, trying to cash in as much as he can before he retires. Fair enough. But we can still call him out for quitting in the octagon.

Seems like after a fighter has made a good career for himself he isn't willing to take the risks and damage that he used to. Think Rampage in the Fedor fight, Cowboy against McGregor, now Diego. Fuck it. They have already proved themselves as genuine badasses. No sense in taking unnecessary damage late in their career. But I understand the criticism too. If they aren't gonna lay it all out there anymore, maybe it is time to hang them up.

Seems like after a fighter has made a good career for himself he isn't willing to take the risks and damage that he used to. Think Rampage in the Fedor fight, Cowboy against McGregor, now Diego. Fuck it. They have already proved themselves as genuine badasses. No sense in taking unnecessary damage late in their career. But I understand the criticism too. If they aren't gonna lay it all out there anymore, maybe it is time to hang them up.

Is this guy retarded? Not the same thing at all. Wow.

hell yea he coulda continue, but he made a veteran move and said he couldn't see.... not his fault, he played by the rules, the brazilian shoulda been more careful with his shots

Dad bod.
Was getting embarrassed.
Took the easy way out.

Undeniable.

Yeah we are shitting on him.

He took the bitch way out, and pretends to be a fighter with heart.

He was going to lose that fight. He was down 2-0 and he was losing the 3rd round. You're saying you wouldn't take that option of not fighting? So therefore you can win.

Great post ^

And now all that overshadowed, due to his own fault and greed for a cheap win. This now will always be brought up, along side what you wrote.

only by wankers

Back