Are you paying for 207?

I really don't want to, but now that DHK's fight got moved to the main card, I'm really torn.

The one bar that shows the fights here charges a cover (usually $10) and beer are ~$7, add in some food and a taxi and you're getting up there. Not a cheap night.
I'm lucky as there is a mom and pop sports bar near me with no cover and decent food.

If you have a Miller's Ale House near you they usually don't charge a cover. Neither does Hooters or Buffalo Wild Wings.

I don't like going to those as they get way crowded.

Heck no. This card is less than impressive, I'll just stream the undercard to see Magny/Hendricks, anything else isn't interesting at all since Werdum/Cain poofed.

Hell fucking no. RHHHHONDA is a fucking scumbag and Dana White is one of the biggest cunts there is. I'll never buy any UFC product until he's fired or dies.
Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif

Watching it at a neighborhood bar with a group of friends.

Nah. My buddy wants to go to Bdubs but I don't know with the Cain/Werdum right being off if falling asleep watching Doms "footwork" and not being a Honda fan is worth the night out.

WMMA and manlets...no thanks...only considering buying with the hopes that Ronda gets epicly KO'd again...

Its a local channel.

So what?

BT sports is a local channel to people in the UK, right?

Kids watch PPVs on that channel all over the world.

Internet Protocol television (IPTV) is the delivery of television content using signals based on the logical Internet protocol (IP), rather than through traditional terrestrial, satellite signal, and cable television formats.

No. Havent bought a PPV since I started watching UFC back around 2010. Gonna watch a free HD stream like I always do.

I'm buying it because I like to review fights in HD. I'm also an HD snob. I understand it sucks being poor, but I got lucky. I used to stream before I made it and now I'll never go back. I hope all of the unfortunate here c do the same some day.
This to be the stupidest shit I've ever heard bragging about about a HD TV. Are you going to brag about the male prostitutes you hire to dress up like Conor too?

So what's your point?

Why are you so mad?

MY point was made in post #50. I'm not sure why you believe I am mad.

Your original post stated that you don't have to pay because you have a local channel that broadcasts the PPV and I was simply pointing out that local channels are available worldwide in 2016:)

Have you ever come across an app called TuneIn? It allows you access to thousands of local radio stations in hundreds of countries and all continents. There are dozens of apps that do the same for TV channels and you can get the broadcast in HD.

Yeah I buy most of them.

I'm buying it because I like to review fights in HD. I'm also an HD snob. I understand it sucks being poor, but I got lucky. I used to stream before I made it and now I'll never go back. I hope all of the unfortunate here can do the same some day.

You can get HD streams now. They're pretty nice.

Back