Are you paying for 207?

I haven't paid for a card in years.

Always been hitting a sports bar for me.

I don't get this. A night at the bar for me is $100+. Or do you guys go there and drink water and take up a table?

Hell fucking no. RHHHHONDA is a fucking scumbag and Dana White is one of the biggest cunts there is. I'll never buy any UFC product until he's fired or dies.

tumblr_inline_nsy4i3SyOe1r1yzfa_500.gif

I've never paid for anything that I could get for free.. and I never will

I don't get this. A night at the bar for me is $100+. Or do you guys go there and drink water and take up a table?
Not a big boozer.

I tend to order more food than drink.

And I tip the waitress more than 25% so they're always happy to see me and my brother.

No, I'm going to Buffalo Wild Wings. I haven't paid for a ppv since Rashad vs Page
I still like the card. I most likely will, or will go to a bar to watch.
Damn, I'd like to go to a sports bar and watch it with other fans while drinking beer and eating Nachos or whatever.

Instead, I have to stay up until 6am and watch on my own.

LOL!!! No doubt eh! And all the fuckin' douchebags walking around, just the mere site of the cocksuckers is enough to piss you off and make you realize that watching the shit in the bar is shittier than staying home
tumblr_nwpj0uJKfy1tzv1dpo1_500.gif

Nope. All my friends think UFC is lame so I stream fights in my office while my girlfriend creeps instagram.

Not a big boozer.

I tend to order more food than drink.

And I tip the waitress more than 25% so they're always happy to see me and my brother.

The one bar that shows the fights here charges a cover (usually $10) and beer are ~$7, add in some food and a taxi and you're getting up there. Not a cheap night.

Nope. I just catch the PBP here on Sherdog like I've done the past five years.

Yea I'll buy it. Split with a couple people and it's practically free.

I always contribute to the only sport I watch. Always.

I'm buying it because I like to review fights in HD. I'm also an HD snob. I understand it sucks being poor, but I got lucky. I used to stream before I made it and now I'll never go back. I hope all of the unfortunate here can do the same some day.
16436889-Beggar-Stock-Photo-homeless-beggar-giving.jpg

You made that much from Whose Line? Well, good luck to ya' Say high to Drew and Ryan for me.

What's $60 divided by a room full of people

The card is still good anyway imo. Certainly better than 208

No, watching it for free on BT Sports HD. One of the few good things about living in England.

Back