Are you paying for 207?

Dream20

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I'm European so I don't have PPV. I wouldn't pay (whatever you guys pay) after the Cain fight fell off. Still a decent card.

I still like the card. I most likely will, or will go to a bar to watch.

No, I'm going to Buffalo Wild Wings. I haven't paid for a ppv since Rashad vs Page

I haven't paid for a card in years.

Always been hitting a sports bar for me.

I usually stay home and stream/buy but for this one I'm actually going out to a big bar in SLO to watch it because I want to see all the ignorant female Rousey fangirls lose their shit if she gets KO'd again. Might even record the crowd to savor the reaction over and over again.

My group is buying it.....was bummed when the Cain fight fell off.....but still a lot of interesting fights and splitting it works out cheaper in most cases.

ain't buyin it. they'll have to try real hard to sell me any card being headlined by chicks.

MMC0971.jpg

Havent boight a ppv since gsp retired. This main card just doesnt get me super excited

Nope. Where i live they broadcast UFC PPVs on national TV for free

I'm buying it because I like to review fights in HD. I'm also an HD snob. I understand it sucks being poor, but I got lucky. I used to stream before I made it and now I'll never go back. I hope all of the unfortunate here can do the same some day.

havent bought a pvp since going to the first ufc in montreal. liddel got ktfo.

I'm European so I don't have PPV. I wouldn't pay (whatever you guys pay) after the Cain fight fell off. Still a decent card.
No, this should be on cable after the werdum vs cain fell off. I'm not paying to watch manlets and a couple girls go at it.

Hell fucking no. RHHHHONDA is a fucking scumbag and Dana White is one of the biggest cunts there is. I'll never buy any UFC product until he's fired or dies.

Back