Are you offended by Israel Adesanya twin towers comment?

Are you offended by Israel Adesanya twin tower comment?

• Total voters
people who get offended don’t even know the guy...why would anyone give a total stranger that much power over them?

You could say the same thing about politicians or other celebrities.. do you think what they say doesn't matter either just because people don't know them personally?

I totally get your sentiment but I think that is for a different thread/argument.

not sure he's gonna win over a lot of US fans with that line, offended or not

Shitty poll.
Asking "am I offended" is disingenous.
You're trying to lead on like it wasn't a shitty hurtful comment that upsets many.
I can be personally NOT offended by something, and still consider it in poor taste and hurtful toward others because I'm capable of thinking about other ppl lol

Nope. Not at all.
I think, and I also understand, that most US citizens are probably not very enthusiastic about it.
But outside of the USA, the Twin Towers were always considered insurmountable, and also thought that they would still be there in 100 years, as I thought myself. That's why I understand what Izzy meant by that. Certainly not his intention to offend anyone. For example, can also say that it will fall like the walls of Constantinople, which were also considered invincible. There is only something interpreted into it that was certainly not meant to be.

And I'm definitely not a fan of Izzy ....

people who get offended don’t even know the guy...why would anyone give a total stranger that much power over them?
power?
lol.
What a weird word to use to try to defend the guy.
Nobody has any "power" over me if I see something they do and judge it to be shitty.

You could say the same thing about politicians or other celebrities.. do you think what they say doesn't matter either just because people don't know them personally?

I totally get your sentiment but I think that is for a different thread/argument.

Honestly , I don’t truly care about what anyone says, it’s even a stretch for me to react to certain friends and family..I probably care least about politicians, why would I care when most everything they say is driven politically and nothing to do with honesty or sincerity...

It means to take a bunch of arbitrary words, over analyse them, and then choose to let them impact you emotionally.
This is a cute way of saying "I'm an internet troll who enjoys watching other people feel bad things based on what they're shown then laugh at them"

power?
lol.
What a weird word to use to try to defend the guy.
Nobody has any "power" over me if I see something they do and judge it to be shitty.

The thread title is Offended, “ Judged it to be shitty “ is a very different sentiment..

You know what? I find people being offended by that offensive. Well over 300,000+ people, by the most conservative estimate, were killed in response, which was a lie, without so much as a public apology or having anyone responsible taken to task.

Cleanup your own house. It reeks of death.

I came here to post this.

I'm from New York and I dont think it's that bad. Poor choice of words, but it's not that big of a deal.

Shitty poll.
Asking "am I offended" is disingenous.
You're trying to lead on like it wasn't a shitty hurtful comment that upsets many.
I can be personally NOT offended by something, and still consider it in poor taste and hurtful toward others because I'm capable of thinking about other ppl lol
It's a simple question. Not misleading at all.

He didn't make the twin towers fall and making a crass analogy to compare Romero with something that actually happened doesn't offend me.

This is a cute way of saying "I'm an internet troll who enjoys watching other people feel bad things based on what they're shown then laugh at them"

Why are you an internet troll who enjoys watching other people feel bad?

Enjoying watching other people who ain’t felling the best is pretty weird dude. Hope you’re ok.

I'm not offended personally, but I can see how one would be.
I do however think it was a real poor choice for an analogy and it made him look ignorant.
Also WAR ROMERO!!!!

Last edited:
He’s a dumbshit. Not personally offended but I’m sure many will be if/when the comments made the rounds. Thousands of people died - many of us have lost friends and family as a result. He isn’t funny or clever, just an idiot.

Just curious of how many people here were offended by it and how many weren't.

“He’s human like anyone else, and everyone likes to make this myth about, ‘Oh, he’s steel, like kicking steel,’ or you hit him and he doesn’t fall. I’ll touch him enough times. I’ll touch him enough times and eventually he’ll crumble like the Twin Towers.”
on the contrary izzy will definitely be crush to dust by three guys either romero or costa or the rising star edmen shahbazyan

All the sherbros upset with Izzy are the same ones who think Colby is funny, laugh at Conor's anti-muslim jokes, think racist jokes are free speech and people need to get thicker skins. Its funny to see them get just a little tiny dose of their own medicine because they aren't as smug when they are on the other end of the barb.

Back