Are You Now a Tyron Woodley Fan?

Are you now a Tyron Woodley fan?

• Total voters
I don't like Conor's attitude, why would I like Woodley's?

Lawler is a class act. Sad he lost.

COndit took that right hand from Woodley and laughed. His knee failed him and that fight ended all fucked up. Woodley has always seemed like a cool dude. I think COndit and WB beat him.

I was before the fight, and I sure as hell am after.

woodley.jpg

The MIZ 170lb GOATS

askrenwood.png

I said that lawler winning streak could come to an end tonight and that i would bet in woodley if i had to. Great fight, he was superior tonight and hope he can keep that belt for some time.

He knows he can easily wrestle Diaz to a unanimous decision and also make good money doing so.

It's a smart but unadmirable move.
He's the champ, he just took Robbie's soul and made it look easy. If he wants a money fight with a Diaz bro let them fight, when you consider how soon it is(UFC 202 is what he proposed) all is forgiven. Wonderboy will get his chance, and if he is the better man come fight night he'll win. END OF STORY

He's the champ, he just took Robbie's soul and made it look easy. If he wants a money fight with a Diaz bro let them fight, when you consider how soon it is(UFC 202 is what he proposed) all is forgiven. Wonderboy will get his chance, and if he is the better man come fight night he'll win. END OF STORY

Yep, its not like he is asking for Diaz at 208 and delaying the whole weight class. If he wants to fight him at 202 because Robbie left him unhurt then he should get a chance at earning some money.

Last edited:

He's trying to get on Conor's card too? AHAHAHAHAHAHA

This fucking guy. He knows champs get PPV points.

Yep, its not like he is asking for Diaz at 108 and delaying the whole weight class. If he wants to fight him at 202 because Robbie left him unhurt then he should get a chance at earning some money.
you give me hope man, you give me hope ;)

He beat Robbie fair and square and now he's champ, Props to him.
Still not a fan.

No, why would a belt change that?

He's OK but he says too much silly stuff and his mum is too annoying and he has too many dodgy fights for me to be a 'fan'.

I'm at least somewhat a fan of maybe 60% of the roster, Tyron probably falls in the 20% of fighters below that. He's not horrible and I'm sincere in my congratulations of him but I rarely cheer for him.

Indifferent... like with most fighters.

He's a good fighter, but he's got weaknesses. Besides, even though I appreciate the fact that he didn't take Hendricks' purse after the weight issue, he sounds so annoying and whiny that I can't be a fan.
plus he talks about the condit fight with it ending how it did like its a fucking notch on his belt.

Not remotely a Woodley fan.
-He ducked Lombard forever
-Celebrated Condit having a freak leg injury like he just KO'd the champ or something
-He got his title shot because his opponent missed weight
-The minute he wins the belt the first thing he does is duck the number 1 guy(who should've gotten the title shot to begin with). Then he justifies it because he's been around forever and earned the right to have some money fights (but he doesn't care who's earned the next title shot).

Not sure how you could like a guy like that.

No one likes this asshole, and he's not an asshole to be an asshole, he's a fucking Duck-Duck-Fu practicioner. It's disgusting.

It's so unsportsmanlike to fight your team mate and, then, adding insult to injury, KTFO him!

Tyron knows no shame!

:/

I've never considered myself a fan but I usually enjoy watching the dude fight. So insanely explosive & great wrestling. I only don't like him when he says he's trying to go to decision(vs Kelvin) or when he just gets lost out there(vs Rory). Though that isn't exactly his fault I guess...but it was like he stopped trying.

No. If anything, I want him to get smashed to pieces by Wonderboy.

Back