Are you new to Sherdog because of Conor McGregor?

Damn, time flies. TUF noobs are pretty much considered old school at this point, no?

Given that TUF 1 was almost 10 years ago and there are 10 year olds posting, I would say so yeah.

Conor brings out the best in us; noob and veteran alike.

there's always an influx of white belts

Long time MMA fan but only on sherdog because of my Country man, so yes.

I actually joined when I found a post on google, that Jose Aldo Nova was offering a sig bet for Mcgergov v Poirier and I'm here since.

Miesha's Tate is what brought me to MMA.

Talk about Gina coming back...Convinced me to create a new account (since I lost my old one)... Sadly, Dana couldn't ***** close the deal....
08-gina-carano-in-the-blood-gifs-fixing-bra-cleavage.gif

Yup.

I saw UFC a few times before but was never really interested in it. I watched his first fight in Boston a few years ago and have seen all of his fights since then. When he beat the Poorier guy was when I really became a UFC fan.

Technically I joined 8 years ago, but I have made 6000 posts about McGregor in the last 2 months.

I wonder how much of an activity decrease this place will see when Aldo beats him.

I wonder how much of an activity decrease this place will see when Aldo beats him.

Ireland will shut down.....according to Dana. When I saw the broadcast from ireland there was like 15 ppl in the whole pub for the conor siver fight....lmfao

I joined this site way back when because I knew Conor was coming to the UFC. I knew before Conor even knew.

He's thankful I let him know.

Ireland will shut down.....according to Dana. When I saw the broadcast from ireland there was like 15 ppl in the whole pub for the conor siver fight....lmfao

Well, to be fair, it was 5 a.m. on a Monday. Not usually many people in the pub at that time.....even in Ireland.

That's probably 14 more than normal at 5am. So he increased activity 1500% of normal. Damn.

Back