Social Are you happy with your income ?

In US dollars, per year, I earn approximately

• Total voters

Your Account

reacted to your score
@Silver
Reaction score
  • How much do you get paid approximately per month/year ?
  • Is it enough to cover your needs ?
  • Do you think you should be paid more ?

tenor.gif

no. it actually causes me major depression. My biggest passion in the world is cars, but I'll never be able to own a garage of ~5 super cars like I dream of. No Ferraris. No Lambos. No nothing truly exotic or amazing. I'm not poor but there is zero chance of me owning a supercar in the next 20 years.

I've resorted to playing the lottery constantly. its all or nothing for me. Either I win millions, or I dont want to even bother living.

I earn Canadian dollars so I don't think anyone here will consider it real money

no. it actually causes me major depression. My biggest passion in the world is cars, but I'll never be able to own a garage of ~5 super cars like I dream of. No Ferraris. No Lambos. No nothing truly exotic or amazing. I'm not poor but there is zero chance of me owning a supercar in the next 20 years.

I've resorted to playing the lottery constantly. its all or nothing for me. Either I win millions, or I dont want to even bother living.

What do you do professionally?

If it matters that much to you, go out and get it man. I assume you live in the US - if so, the opportunities to make money are there.

I'll never be able to own a garage of ~5 super cars like I dream of. No Ferraris. No Lambos. No nothing truly exotic or amazing. I'm not poor but there is zero chance of me owning a supercar in the next 20 years.
I used to work next to a place where some guy garaged a portion of his car collection. He had a permanent guy who maintained all of them, and all that guy did all day long was hang out with classic cars and (I suspect) rub his balls on some of them. Until then there's always the Petersen Museum docent (actually, I have no clue if they have tour guides there).

This post was really just an ad for their virtual tours but no, I'm not being paid.

I considered myself an utter failure as a lawyer for most of my first 8 years out of law school as I was only pulling in a weak ass salary of $80k Canadian a year. Total beta by lawyer standards. Mid 2019 I took a new job at firm that does nothing but employment law and my income is entirely commission based now and my earnings skyrocketed. I get to keep 50% of what I bill for the first $250k in revenue that I bring into the firm, then 80% of what I bill after that, so it’s a pretty sweet deal.

I earn a more than comfortable living but I want and think I deserve more. I plan to retire by 45 but i'd happily retire even earlier if I could earn enough to maintain my current standard of living.

I got you homie.

https://www.exoticcarhacks.com/?gcl...i2-_IM1ziNaLbNLQRftWjKajzxh4_3qQaAm0SEALw_wcB

The marketing sounds like a get rich scheme, but the fundamentals behind it are sound.

I get paid in 'likes'.

source.gif

There you are. We hadn’t seen you in weeks and began to worry that you might have fallen ill.

I work in my dad's pharmacy, but I don't get paid since I'm basically training under him. So I guess my answer is $0 <45>

Also, it'd feel weird having my dad pay me for helping him out.

I tutor kids on the side, but that's for fun, so I'm not going to count the money from that.

I feel that.
Either I win millions, or I dont want to even bother living.

Well, that's a depressing way to live :(

I'm rich in emotions.

Sadly not in currency though.

I brought home just over 50k last year teaching boxing and kickboxing. It’s fun but hell on my body and not scalable so I’m working on some online stuff to remedy that.

but I live cheap, am practically debt free and have my dream gig so it’s not bad at all

I brought home just over 50k last year teaching boxing and kickboxing. It’s fun but hell on my body and not scalable so I’m working on some online stuff to remedy that.

but I live cheap, am practically debt free and have my dream gig so it’s not bad at all
Good to hear your making money as a coach. Few are successful in that regard.

Last edited:
People financially secure should stay humble, no need to talk..

Back