Are you guys ok with Nate Diaz replacing Khabib against Conor when the Russian gets injured?

I'd rather have the much better version of Nate Diaz (Ferguson) fill in if that were to happen. Don't know if Ferg matches up better with Conor on the feet though, because his striking defense is much worse than Nate's.
Ferg isn't a better version of Nate. Nate's boxing is miles better. Ferg is better everywhere else

Once again, Dana's already confirmed GSP is doing a fiight camp and will be the replacement if something happens to take either Conor or Khabib out of the fight. Not NATE! Got it?

If it's GSP that's the best possible fight. 2nd best is T-Ferg. Nate is whatever to me. Give Poirier a chance instead of him.

Fuck that, have Tony ready to go.

I'd rather have the much better version of Nate Diaz (Ferguson) fill in if that were to happen. Don't know if Ferg matches up better with Conor on the feet though, because his striking defense is much worse than Nate's.
As a fan: yes, I'd rather TFerg. But as a businessman, UFC knows Conor Nate sell WAY more.

I think they are on closecards for that reason. However, they want to keep them separate to space out drawing power for pay per views.

GSP already confirmed Dana told him he's the alternate if either pulls out from the fight.
You got that sourced?

That is probably bigger than Conor vs Nate and Conor vs Khabib. Hmmm. How is GSP gonna make 155???

GSP is the one guy Conor can lose to without losing his luster should he get beat down.

Conor can get a good pay day, lose... and still get plenty of fight offers for big money against Khabib or whomever.

Would have rather seen:

Khabib vs Conor
Poirier vs Lee
Diaz vs Ferguson
Eddie vs Barboza

YEP.

Fuck, anyone is better than khabib. If i want conor to lose, i dont want him to lose in smothering fashion.

You got that sourced?

That is probably bigger than Conor vs Nate and Conor vs Khabib. Hmmm. How is GSP gonna make 155???

Look at GSP's latest instagram pics, he's already smaller than a few guys who make 155lbs.

With rumours of Khabib's MCL injury last week being the reason he caved in negotiations, chances of a GSP replacement are high. Vegas is already offering GSP/Conor betting lines alongside Khabib/Conor.

porier should get it. nate will want toooooooo much money.

No stupid fight.
First 2 made no sense too.
So fuck that.

Back