Are You Guys Going To Watch The New Season Of TUF?

damson

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i haven't watched tuf since rousey vs tate. but this one looks interesting with conor and faber.

Only because Dee and Conor are on it.

CKPr4UFUMAEzW5l.jpg

It takes alot of the drama out of the show when the coaches aren't fighting at the end.

Haven't watched since Kimbo slice was on the show lol, it would take another comeback season for me to even bother tuning in.

why would I start now?

I DVR it and watch the fight. Probably do the same for this season.

Nope, haven't watched an episode in many years now. Used to be appointment viewing, though.

I don't feel the same interest if the coaches don't fight, so probably not.

I'll be watching 'TUF: Latin America 2' and 'TUF: Team McGregor vs. Team Faber'. Looking forward to watching 'Road to UFC: Japan' at some point, too. I still like the format, and it's a more interesting time-filler than a lot of stuff on television right now.

There's a ton of make-up on that face, that's insane...but then I've seen how she looked without make-up too, so...why not.

Dee is a goddess.

Every woman who looks good with make-up looks better without it/with less applied (makes me weak in the knees!):

gyUDrx2.gif

Every woman who looks bad without make-up looks worse with it on:

KtIk9bY.jpg

Owj4j41.jpg

DMkKGqs.jpg

Only because Dee and Conor are on it.

[Insert image of average looking chick here]

You're one of those kids who falls for residual hotness. If you saw Dee on the street and didn't know she was Conor Mc's gf you'd think, "eh, 5 or 6, would bang if I was drunk." But because she's associated with Conor Mc then she's a 10. That's pretty sad.

not me, I have not watched TUF for a long time now. I know its different coaches,fighters each time, but it just got old to me. You got your one a-hole in the show, then your mr tough guy, and its the same thing over and over, just with different fighters.

Back