Are you guys going to use TRT when you hit around 40?

I took sarms for a week and my balls shrunk and I got weaker. My natural test is stronger. It hasn’t gone down yet. 41.

Maybe when I’m 50, at least that’s what my endocrinologist buddy recommends

I think as one approaches 50 that's a good age to look into it anyhow. Unless an individual has a condition that causes them to become low in testosterone much younger than that, of course. Each individual is different though. Some may need TRT as they get into their 40s while others may not need it until much later in life.

I'm on TRT now at 33. You might not necessarily need it but it feels great to have optimal levels.

The problem with your typical primary care dr. is that they see a range of lets say 300ng/dl--1050ng/dl of total testosterone and as long as you are within that range, they say you're good....

Not true at all. If you're 30 years old and in the 300's, you have the testosterone of an 80 year old man. Its inexpensive and well worth it to at least have your labs done to see where you're at especially if you feel shitty. Higher testosterone helps get rid of symptoms a typical dr is quick to prescribe a pill for when you can simply suppliment a naturally occurring substance to your body and feel better all around. Western medicine is in the stone ages and is heavily influenced by pharmaceutical companies. Fuck that. I'd rather supplement testosterone and feel amazing than take pills that can fuck your brain up.

I def will, got enough test E sitting in my drawer to run 2 10 week cycles but I gotta wait to drop fat below 15 so I don't waste it or cause some ugly side-effects, and need to get some additional pct. Labs are getting shut down left, right and center :(
I'm in the middle of researching my first cycle. What are you planning to use for PCT? I see a lot of people recommend HCG now. I'd rather not overcomplicate things and I don't get why people recommend both Clomid and Nolva, don't they both do the same thing? I had the idea to just use Nolva for a test cycle. Seems like there's a lot of different theories on the correct way to PCT.

I did some googling. They say Andropause can start as early as your 30’s.

Fatigue, depression, lowered muscle mass, lack of libido.

I don’t want to be like my dad was in my 40’s.

I heard it’s really easy to get on.

I looked into it at 39 but the clinic led me to believe the whole thing is just a legal steroid scheme and not a legit medical practice. Decided to just work out harder instead

I'm in the middle of researching my first cycle. What are you planning to use for PCT? I see a lot of people recommend HCG now. I'd rather not overcomplicate things and I don't get why people recommend both Clomid and Nolva, don't they both do the same thing? I had the idea to just use Nolva for a test cycle. Seems like there's a lot of different theories on the correct way to PCT.

It's a rabbit hole of the worst kind. I found some clomid in my house actually, and plan on running just that for two weeks post cycle unless I can get HCG and nolva to run all three. Apparently, clomid and nolva in combination, if you're using HCG, are widely recommend, but clomid only pct is common too, and that would be the simplest pct you can do. Check this out:

https://johndoebodybuilding.com/post-cycle-therapy/

So ideally, clomid, nolva and HCG, but worse comes to worst, even just clomid will do. I plan on a 500mg/week cycle and that's considered light/moderate so it should be fine. Really depends on what you can get your hands on. It's tough rn, I've personally run out of labs i trust to get stuff.

Also check out evolutionary.org

Nah I don't need it. 36 and I feel better than ever.

I don’t take shit that messes with my bodies natural production. I don’t even take melatonin. No caffeine. I don’t want to “need” to be on things. But if my dick stops working I would take the little blue pill fo sho.

It's different though, that little blue pill solves the issue with poor erections. It doesn't help your urge for sex. TRT does, and that I think is what's so fun about sex itself, the want for it.
That said, I'm 41, and not planning to do trt hopefully till im 60+

No.

It's better if your body regulates it's own hormones instead of a doctor tying to do it artificially

It's a rabbit hole of the worst kind. I found some clomid in my house actually, and plan on running just that for two weeks post cycle unless I can get HCG and nolva to run all three. Apparently, clomid and nolva in combination, if you're using HCG, are widely recommend, but clomid only pct is common too, and that would be the simplest pct you can do. Check this out:

So ideally, clomid, nolva and HCG, but worse comes to worst, even just clomid will do. I plan on a 500mg/week cycle and that's considered light/moderate so it should be fine. Really depends on what you can get your hands on. It's tough rn, I've personally run out of labs i trust to get stuff.

I heard you can take clomid alone and it will boost your testosterone and improve semen production and libido is this true?

No. The only way i will ever artificially mess with my testosterone is if i get testicular cancer or get castrated or something.

Thank you. I've read some people say Nolva only is fine too for mild cycles but ya other people say there's a synergy with clomid and nolva. There's not really much research to go on regarding PCT but people have been doing steroids long enough to establish what works I guess. I'm planning on 500mg a week too, for 10 weeks.

I heard you can take clomid alone and it will boost your testosterone and improve semen production and libido is this true?
I believe it's true but the increase won't be anything compared to taking test. If you have healthy levels already it probably wouldn't even be noticeable unless placebo.

I looked into it at 39 but the clinic led me to believe the whole thing is just a legal steroid scheme and not a legit medical practice. Decided to just work out harder instead

What sort of a clinic was that?

And there comes a time when all the "lifting heavy" is going to stop working as well. Then what?

It's different though, that little blue pill solves the issue with poor erections. It doesn't help your urge for sex. TRT does, and that I think is what's so fun about sex itself, the want for it.
That said, I'm 41, and not planning to do trt hopefully till im 60+

Exactly. I'd much rather be on TRT & not need a bunch of little blue pills in order to have sex. And having a fistful of said pills available isn't much help when your libido has bottomed out because of low T.

No.

It's better if your body regulates it's own hormones instead of a doctor tying to do it artificially

But when you get past a certain age your body sometimes doesn't produce enough of those hormones. Then what?

No. The only way i will ever artificially mess with my testosterone is if i get testicular cancer or get castrated or something.

Well, that's a bit extreme, don't you think? LOL.

What sort of a clinic was that?

And there comes a time when all the "lifting heavy" is going to stop working as well. Then what?

Exactly. I'd much rather be on TRT & not need a bunch of little blue pills in order to have sex. And having a fistful of said pills available isn't much help when your libido has bottomed out because of low T.

But when you get past a certain age your body sometimes doesn't produce enough of those hormones. Then what?

Well, that's a bit extreme, don't you think? LOL.

It was called a “men’s health” clinic. You go in and there’s metal music blasting, posters of bikini models on the walls, auto and motorcycle magazines on the coffee table and a cooler stocked with free energy drinks for clients. Receptionists all had big tits that they were displaying in these low cut naughty-nurse type outfits. Mind you, these are all things that I love. But they didn’t inspire confidence that I was getting the best quality medical care.

Over-training is also a cause of low Test, as you get older you should focus on less intense weight training and more rest days with light jogs for heart and cardio blood flow health.
That's not true at all. If you over train and don't recover properly... sure it'll cause a whole slew of issues.. possibly lower T. You need to eat right and get enough sleep and it's fine. You should be doing that anyway and people's definition of over train can vary as well. Any type of exercise at any level will increase T level throughout your entire life.

If you've been on gear for years... sure then you need TRT, probably permanently to maintain production. Once you are on HRT.. you pretty much have to take it for the rest of your life.

Last edited:
Reactions: lsa
I just drink booze and stay in shape. I can still fuck like a crazed Bonobo. Don't need no got damd TRT

Maximum genetic potential is real... and to answer your question "then what?"... maintain.

It's inevitable, but everyone is different. Where someone might need TRT in their 30's, another may not until their 60s or maybe never at all

If you’re dieting and keeping fit long before that you should age gracefully and not need TRT at that point. At 50 I’d say maybe I’d look into it, but that will depend on where I’m already at when I get there. If I’m still looking and feeling good at 50 I’ll keep on with the dieting and working out regularly.

Back