Are you guys going to use TRT when you hit around 40?

It would have to be black market since I dont use the medical system. So probably not.

lmao, sure dude write us again if you have the money to do it correctly when you are 40... its not like you walk into a walgreens and ask for it... you have to see a doctor, good luck having the insurance pay for it, tests... shit like I said let me know when you are 40, and dont come with your stupidity of "Ill be rich by then" like I said let me know when you are 40 otherwise shut the f...up with your "I'll take it" as if its the simplest thing to do.

lol at 40.
I could fuck like a stallion until I was 50.
(helped having a 25 yr old GF right?)
but now that 60 has arrived, I've been on TRT for six months.
a shot every two weeks from a hot nurse. (Heidi btw)

Cool. I had to get on it a few years earlier than you did. And my wife used to be a medical tech so she's the one who gives me my injections.

Whatever happened to the 25-year-old GF? Is she still around at 35?

I'm currently on 300mg of Depo-Test every three weeks. Other than making me piss hot for my FF drug test, I have yet to see any of the androgenic benefits since my Achilles surgery and the pandemic made training an impossibility. That and a generally shitty diet currently. Looking to change it up soon though now that my leg is near full strength again.

Lol @ being on TRT

You know what? Get back to me when you're in your mid-50s, after a lifetime of training in martial arts & fighting in combat sports & being married to a woman 21 years younger than you, like me.

I educated myself when I learned that my T levels were low, I weighed my options & I made the choice to go on TRT. And it's one of the best choices that I've ever made. I've suffered from zero adverse side-effects & experienced nothing but benefits. So, your uneducated little jabs are laughable to me, man.

As usual, your own insecurities & your lack of self-esteem are quite clearly evident with your rude comments. So, the only one you've "owned" is yourself, dude.

No way, it takes a few years off your life. Not worth it. Plus your testosterone has to be low enough. And only injection is a valid form, pills, creams etc is all bullshit. No thanks.

What about in the bedroom? I used to be able to bang my girlfriend 7 times in a day when I was 19. Now I nut once and fall asleep.

I had a 22 year old girl over last Friday who tried to wake me up for round 2 but I just wanted to sleep.

In all fairness I ate a huge meal that night. We had Korean.
There are pills specifically for that.

I’m 31 and thinking about it.

Especially if I’m still trying to keep in shape and stay shredded.

As long as I do it responsibly I think it’ll increase my lifespan even.
40 ain't shit. If you're constantly working out and eating right.. supplementing.. there's absolutely no reason to use TRT.

Get one of those saliva test from everlywell that measures free test if you're so concerned about.

If you take care of yourself, exercise enough, sleep enough your T levels should stay higher enough until you hit 60.. when they really drop off.

40 ain't shit. If you're constantly working out and eating right.. supplementing.. there's absolutely no reason to use TRT.

Get one of those saliva test from everlywell that measures free test if you're so concerned about.

If you take care of yourself, exercise enough, sleep enough your T levels should stay higher enough until you hit 60.. when they really drop off.
Guys can get Secondary Hypogandism in their late 30's early 40's easily. Dr.s putting fools on anti depressants tanks a lot of guys T levels.

Also, eating red meat is a great way to elevate your T and creatine levels

Guys can get Secondary Hypogandism in their late 30's early 40's easily. Dr.s putting fools on anti depressants tanks a lot of guys T levels.
There's definitely something to be said for medication and/or medical conditions causing issues no doubt. But in normal circumstances, it's a pretty basic formula.

Over-training is also a cause of low Test, as you get older you should focus on less intense weight training and more rest days with light jogs for heart and cardio blood flow health. This why a lot of guys who played sports and training daily see a massive drop in test in their late 20s and their athletic primes are 23 years old. The athletes who can trainer smarter not harder last longer.

Overdoing it, though, could backfire. Elite athletes (and amateurs who overtrain), can see a drop their testosterone level, which is a sign that they're doing harm to their bodies. In these cases, they tend to have low testosterone and high cortisol, a stress hormone. (webmd)

Look what happened to Vitor Belfort, once he got off TRT he deflated
look at how muscular his jaw was now his jaw has no muscle anymore

Vitor isn't the best example to use because he was taking for more testosterone than anyone on an actual TRT regiment. At a minimum, he was likely taking double what a normal guy would be prescribed. His levels were like 4-5x the highest amount a normal 18 year old would have if I recall correctly.

Vitor isn't the best example to use because he was taking for more testosterone than anyone on an actual TRT regiment. At a minimum, he was likely taking double what a normal guy would be prescribed. His levels were like 4-5x the highest amount a normal 18 year old would have if I recall correctly.

Agreed. I think there is a misconception about actual average Joe TRT vs. the "TRT" athletes use for competition. The athletes are taking way more testosterone than the average guy, and more than likely supplementing them with other anabolic agents to mask it. Vitor was a perfect example of this. Same with Mark McGuire who tried to attribute his home run making figure to creatine and DHEA. Also, lot of the "normal guys" you see on TRT that have exceeded the usual clinical results, are more than likely self administering the shots with more than what you'd get from an office visit. The goal of TRT is to not reverse the aging process but to maintain a healthy level to deal with fatigue.

That being said, I was recently switched from a 10 week shot to a three week shot, and the effect was that it popped my drug test for PED's at work. If you saw me, PED abuse would be the last thing you thought, lol.

Agreed. I think there is a misconception about actual average Joe TRT vs. the "TRT" athletes use for competition. The athletes are taking way more testosterone than the average guy, and more than likely supplementing them with other anabolic agents to mask it. Vitor was a perfect example of this. Same with Mark McGuire who tried to attribute his home run making figure to creatine and DHEA. Also, lot of the "normal guys" you see on TRT that have exceeded the usual clinical results, are more than likely self administering the shots with more than what you'd get from an office visit. The goal of TRT is to not reverse the aging process but to maintain a healthy level to deal with fatigue.

That being said, I was recently switched from a 10 week shot to a three week shot, and the effect was that it popped my drug test for PED's at work. If you saw me, PED abuse would be the last thing you thought, lol.
You get drug tested for PED’s at work?

Back