Are you good at guessing/estimating women's measurments?

Yep.

I've always wanted to be a Guess Your Bra Size guy at the carnival.

I'd never miss, except for the super fatties.

no, Id be terrified to.

when a woman says "how much do you think I weigh" I refuse to even through out a guess. if they press I will say 100 lbs even if its clear as day its significantly more.

This thread really needs to be some sort of a challenge. Post some pictures of women you know (girlfriend, sister, mom, grandma, etc) and tell us how well we do. Throw in that girlfriend who had a little unexpected surprise down below for a bonus challenge round.

Last edited:
I used to be good at under guessing, for example I invited a girl over I used to work with, she wore tight pants so I knew she had a nice ass what I wasn't expecting was how big and nice her tits were (she was 20 at the time, prime age).

But then I went on a date recently with a Cuban girl that wore a dress at work that showed her big booty, but when we hangout I didn't realize how loose her skin was and I was already on the date so I had to take the L.

Not that hard,

1. Fat
2. Ugly
3. Aight
4. Wood

Nope, who thinks about a woman's measurements?

Were there a bunch of chicks in your life asking you to guess their measurement?

I fucked a girl who I thought was 180lbs and she was actually 230lbs. When you’re taller than most women you only get the high angle camera shot until it’s too late.

it is hard to guess the measurements of 5'2" womanlets because their boobs and asscheeks are actually smaller than you think they just look big relative to their proportions. I guess you would have to guess smaller than what you would think they are.

No. I was fooled by two co-worker's boobage and later saw them without their stuffing.

No. But women are pretty terrible at knowing their own measurements, so I why should I be special.

Measurements, probably not. Weight though, I can usually guess pretty close if I see them in person.

I fucked a girl who I thought was 180lbs and she was actually 230lbs. When you’re taller than most women you only get the high angle camera shot until it’s too late.

She could totally take Cris Cyborg

Back